Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Typhoon Haiyan: How to Help

  1. #1
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810

    Typhoon Haiyan: How to Help

    Typhoon Haiyan: How to Help - ABC News

    Also, hoping the best to all koi friends and their families over there.

    --Dinh
    hyon and NewKidInPond like this.

  2. #2
    Oyagoi Eugeneg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Near Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,878
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Typhoon Haiyan: How to Help - ABC News

    Also, hoping the best to all koi friends and their families over there.

    --Dinh
    Thanks for posting we donated to DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS let us all help in this great tragedy
    Regards
    Eugene

  3. #3
    Honmei ricshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,653
    It saddens me that aid and relief takes so long.

  4. #4
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugeneg View Post
    Thanks for posting we donated to DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS let us all help in this great tragedy
    Regards
    Eugene
    Thank you Eugeneg !!! We did our part as well.

  5. #5
    Oyagoi yerrag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Typhoon Haiyan: How to Help - ABC News

    Also, hoping the best to all koi friends and their families over there.

    --Dinh
    Hi dinh, thanks for posting that. It will take a long time to recover but knowing with the survivors in the Visayas region have friends from around the world helping, I am sure it lifts up their spirits. The typhoon could have chosen another path, or developed elsewhere, and our being in safety means we can only be thankful. We are humbled knowing we stand ready to help, knowing we ourselves may one day be in a position to receive similar acts of kindness. It's never too late to help. Knowing a list can never be complete and in deferment to Dinh, I'm adding another site with info on giving:

    How to help: Organizations offering relief to Typhoon Haiyan survivors - World News

  6. #6
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Quote Originally Posted by yerrag View Post
    Hi dinh, thanks for posting that. It will take a long time to recover but knowing with the survivors in the Visayas region have friends from around the world helping, I am sure it lifts up their spirits. The typhoon could have chosen another path, or developed elsewhere, and our being in safety means we can only be thankful. We are humbled knowing we stand ready to help, knowing we ourselves may one day be in a position to receive similar acts of kindness. It's never too late to help. Knowing a list can never be complete and in deferment to Dinh, I'm adding another site with info on giving:

    How to help: Organizations offering relief to Typhoon Haiyan survivors - World News
    Thanks for the additional link Yerrag. I am part of the Typhoon Haiyan Relief Champion where I work.
    We will try our best.

    Tony A. please sign up and ask your gangs at work to support this ;-)) Thanks Tony.

    --Dinh

  7. #7
    Oyagoi yerrag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Thanks for the additional link Yerrag. I am part of the Typhoon Haiyan Relief Champion where I work.
    We will try our best.

    Tony A. please sign up and ask your gangs at work to support this ;-)) Thanks Tony.

    --Dinh
    Thanks Tony. Seeing more C130's and choppers from George Washington in the news the past few days raise hope and spirits for the survivors.

  8. #8
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Quote Originally Posted by yerrag View Post
    Thanks Tony. Seeing more C130's and choppers from George Washington in the news the past few days raise hope and spirits for the survivors.
    Cisco TACOPS Team Two in Manila conduct a briefing with Team One in the disaster zone via WebEx on Nov. 25. The teams were coordinating logistics for the pending Team Two airlift into the disaster zone.






  9. #9
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Cisco TACOPS personnel deploy a GATR satellite dish to support emergency response. Typhoon Haiyan Response, November 21 2013




  10. #10
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Philippine military personnel establish command and control using Cisco TACOPS deployed Emergency Communication Kits. Typhoon Haiyan response, Nov 20 2013 - Cisco TACOPS




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Typhoon Vongfong 2014
    By MikeM in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 09:33 AM
  2. Haiyan
    By 4TEXAS in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-10-2013, 09:04 PM
  3. Typhoon Talas
    By kaidoi in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 05:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com