Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Poland Tropical Koi food.

  1. #1
    Sansai Reza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tehran - Iran
    Posts
    205

    Poland Tropical Koi food.

    Dear Friends,

    Recently so many koi foods with different brands introduced to market one new brand is Polish Brand, Tropical. Two different line of products "Standard" and "Premium" are available in market.

    >Is there anyone how used these foods?
    >Are they 100% European product or they are also China product with Poland label?
    > What is the quality of them?
    > Are consumers satisfied them?

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Poland Tropical Koi food.-photo_2016-06-08_11-56-02.jpg   Poland Tropical Koi food.-koi-growth-colour_s_1000ml.jpg   Poland Tropical Koi food.-koi-spirulina_m_1000ml.jpg   Poland Tropical Koi food.-koi-wheat-germ-garlic_s_1000ml.jpg  

  2. #2
    Sansai
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Reza View Post
    Dear Friends,

    Recently so many koi foods with different brands introduced to market one new brand is Polish Brand, Tropical. Two different line of products "Standard" and "Premium" are available in market.

    >Is there anyone how used these foods?
    >Are they 100% European product or they are also China product with Poland label?
    > What is the quality of them?
    > Are consumers satisfied them?

    If your fish die from Melamine poisoning,you will know it's from China.

    Garfield.

  3. #3
    Sansai Reza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tehran - Iran
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwon View Post
    If your fish die from Melamine poisoning,you will know it's from China.

    Garfield.
    I remember that several years ago there was scandal about Melamine in Milky products of China. Also in Iran it was reported that some antibiotics were imported from China and India was not standard and caused to dying several children and adults.

  4. #4
    Daihonmei MikeM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    11,128
    I have no knowledge of this food. The koi hobby is fairly established in Poland, so perhaps it really is made there. It is logical that a koi food made in Poland would have English, Polish and German languages on the label.

  5. #5
    Sansai Reza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tehran - Iran
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I have no knowledge of this food. The koi hobby is fairly established in Poland, so perhaps it really is made there. It is logical that a koi food made in Poland would have English, Polish and German languages on the label.
    Dear Mike,

    The catalogs are in near 10 languages. but unfortunately there is nothing about ingredients and nutrition fact on the catalogs.

    full catalog: http://www.tropical.pl/fileadmin/pub...talog_.pdf
    Pond foods: http://www.tropical.pl/fileadmin/pub..._POND_2016.pdf

  6. #6
    Daihonmei MikeM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    11,128
    My goodness, what a catalog! Looks as if they have the broad range of Tetra, the German manufacturer. They appear focused on the European market. To get useful input, I would suggest inquiring on koi forums based in Europe.

  7. #7
    Sansai Reza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tehran - Iran
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    My goodness, what a catalog! Looks as if they have the broad range of Tetra, the German manufacturer. They appear focused on the European
    market. To get useful input, I would suggest inquiring on koi forums based in Europe.
    Mike I am agree with you that this brand started to competition with Several German Brands and focused on Europe market, and looks for a big target like other brands to middle east market.

Similar Threads

  1. Tropical Koi Club- Taro Kodama
    By KatieVL in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 08:27 PM
  2. Koi Pond Builder in Poland
    By dinh in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 09:05 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 08:35 AM
  4. Tropical Koi Show
    By MikeM in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 07:23 PM
  5. Tropical Koi Club Show, Feb. 25-26!
    By koicluboftheair in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 06:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com