Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SFBAKC Koi Show May 14, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    I can remember someone was just as loud as me standing next to me Joe?....but all in all we all had a great ol'time hanging out. Cant wait to hangout and see e-san win more prizes this year.

Yeah I am guilty for making some noise as well you got me. I think everyone who has been around me knwos I am kidding 99.9 percent of the time. But a show should be fun and I had a great time!!!!

E-San he is gonna Sweep it this year.... !!

Joe

A show is all about fun and learning...E-san has some top notch stuff that's goin to be entered that he's hold back for Sac Show, instead of the SFBAKC. Garry, the koi-unit will be there to hangout .

E-San what you been buying or put on hold with all these new shipments coming in. Wow you been a busy boy! No wonder I have to go to Japan to shop E-san has been buying all the goods! (just kidding) Joe

Telling you Joe there is no one better than E at spotting the deal...OH yeah everyone it is E-Sans B-day today!!!!

I heard this show was a wash so...but they are having a pond construction seminar if anyones interested....

I heard this show was a wash so...but they are having a pond construction seminar if anyones interested....

WHat is going on with this show? How many tanks are reserved? Who are the judges? Any rumors on who is showing and what? No hype up or is everythign kept secret??

Aquitori & Keokoi ~ such jokers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, you guys are killing me. "doing a sweep at the upcoming Camellia Show, buying up everything", you guys are hilarious .

But on the real deal: who won "Mature Champ" at the 2005 So Cal ZNA ... Aquitori, and who's got the TOP secret stuff at his house and Japan ... Keokoi. Everyone know who the real heavy hitters are humm.

However, I will be there though. Just enjoying the atmosphere and taking in some summer sun. Plus, I have to take Aquitori's and Keo's pics when they accept their awards. Someone's got to do the grunt work ...

E - fizzan

[E-San he is gonna Sweep it this year.... !!

Joe[/QUOTE]

You must also be a weather forcaster... cause most of the time they're wrong

they are having a pond construction seminar if anyones interested....

19 people showed and some were couples

Quote Originally Posted by erwinsan
    LOL, you guys are killing me. "doing a sweep at the upcoming Camellia Show, buying up everything", you guys are hilarious .

But on the real deal: who won "Mature Champ" at the 2005 So Cal ZNA ... Aquitori, and who's got the TOP secret stuff at his house and Japan ... Keokoi. Everyone know who the real heavy hitters are humm.

However, I will be there though. Just enjoying the atmosphere and taking in some summer sun. Plus, I have to take Aquitori's and Keo's pics when they accept their awards. Someone's got to do the grunt work ...

E - fizzan
    Erwin relax! Bro..

I asked some questions that I didn't know about and stilll don't know about...

My questions were not to bruise anyones Ego.... Plus I thought koi was a fun hobby..

You won't be doing a photo of me since I will be soaking up the rays in Hawaii. I got a life besides koi as well. LOL

Joe

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast