Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imported Koi, Koi Food,.. Jakarta

Fry

Imported Koi, Koi Food,.. Jakarta

Our store offers imported japanese koi and the most complete range of products for all your koi and pond needs, such as koi food, medications, pond filtration, air stones, filter media, koi keeping books, koi arts, ..

Our store also features goldfish and arowana products as well as aquarium filters.

We only carry the best brands on the market (Hikari, Eheim, Oase, ..) at competitive price.

Please visit http://www.nofreeloadingplease.com to review our products and store location in Jakarta.

For enquiries, email [email protected]
    Last edited by Brian; 06-10-2005 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Inappropriate advertising

Boy that's some good cheap advertising.

should be some forum rules against this, first post advertising.... tsk tsk tsk,

Tategoi
    Are there rules for vendors on this board? Some encourage vendors to let people know they are around, others feel differently. Brian???

For myself, good to know that there are koi supplies in Indonesia!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC
    Are there rules for vendors on this board? Some encourage vendors to let people know they are around, others feel differently. Brian???

For myself, good to know that there are koi supplies in Indonesia!!
    Chris...LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC
    Chris,

I don't think it's a secret how I feel about people plugging themselves at my and my paying advertisers' expense. Advertisers are what pays the bills to keep the magazine and this website running. Every time someone freeloads by placing a blatant free advertisement, or use subliminal advertising that masks an ulterior (and commercial) motive, it dilutes the value to my sponsors of paying their hard-earned money for advertising space, and makes my position of justifying to them why they should pay when others are getting exposure through this site for free.

Now, I don't like to play the bad guy and police the board unless people really force my hand. I hope that all with a commercial interest in posting here are both forthright in letting their interests be known, and realize that it's unfair to promote those interests without paying for it...both to me and my advertisers. Those that want to promote their businesses need to understand that there's a right way to do it, and I'm always available to discuss advertising inquiries.

'nuff said on that subject.
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

LOL. www.nofreeloading.com

luv it.

Quote Originally Posted by soelistyo
    You forgot the please. LOL

Fry

Smile Sorry pals!

Sorry if i offended anyone on this board...This was not my intention.

I believe this 'ad' doesnt hurt anyone's business since it looks like you are most of you guys from the U.S and would hardly be interested in visiting our store.

I just wanted to let people know here in Indonesia, people who browse the web and koi forum, that there is a place like our store where they can find complete range of products (i guess the indonesian members will understand what i am talking about because here its hard to find things or to find a reliable seller).

Nevertheless, again sorry and if you feel offended in any way, you are the boss so please feel free to erase this thread. No problem

Kasa,

While you may not have meant any harm, and while most of our advertisers are in the UK and USA, "free adverts" set a bad precedent. We do have a sizable subscriber base in Indonesia, so if you'd like to reach these folks the right way, you can always drop me a private message or e-mail.

rgds,
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast