Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Where Can I Get Izeki Paste Food These Days?

  1. #11
    Tosai bnkoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by keokoi
    Perty Please
    Try with Fancykoioutlet, Lam might has some.

  2. #12
    Sansai koiloco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    245

    Question

    Anyone try kutsuri paste food yet?

    I've tried it last year, but can't compare it to Izeki because I never used Izeki.

  3. #13
    Honmei keokoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,686
    Quote Originally Posted by koiloco
    Anyone try kutsuri paste food yet?

    I've tried it last year, but can't compare it to Izeki because I never used Izeki.
    BNkoi... Lam had it last year..

    None this year..

  4. #14
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982
    Lam gets it from Ken at Eastern... all gone Nancy only got 2 bags

  5. #15
    Honmei keokoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,686
    Quote Originally Posted by koiloco
    I thought you meant Kev is feeding all the big fish izeki.
    One time I dropped by and he was trying to feed only the healing shiro the paste food.
    Even Kev. had to get it from someone else I think.

    .
    HAHAH that is koikichi when a Dealer feeds the best foods to his koi.. I have seen Kev go through multipel bags of Hi Silk... The koi looked better and often times bigger than when they were photographed...

    I have 1 1/2 bags of Izeki left.. I am saving it for fall time. The koi digest it easier and also it leaves very little waste...

    I have seen Aquitori take a bite of some Izeki.. The look on his face said. Not for human consumption...!

    I felt bad for the koi as Aquitori stole some of their meal...

    Joe
    It's a living creature (chit happens)

  6. #16
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by keokoi
    HAHAH that is koikichi when a Dealer feeds the best foods to his koi.. I have seen Kev go through multipel bags of Hi Silk... The koi looked better and often times bigger than when they were photographed...

    I have 1 1/2 bags of Izeki left.. I am saving it for fall time. The koi digest it easier and also it leaves very little waste...

    I have seen Aquitori take a bite of some Izeki.. The look on his face said. Not for human consumption...!

    I felt bad for the koi as Aquitori stole some of their meal...

    Joe
    Had to break some off with my "chopstixs" HAHAHAHA...Horrible stuff!!! Kev does mix in some extra ingredients besides the Izeki.

    I do believe PSKoi carries Kusuri food might want to hit them up....

  7. #17
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Joe we need to smuggle some into the country.....Izeki is worse than crack!!!

  8. #18
    Sansai koiloco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    245

    Smile

    Hey Toni,

    I'll buy it from you guys if you bring some back

    I still have some kusuri. Pretty good stuff.

  9. #19
    Honmei keokoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,686
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Joe we need to smuggle some into the country.....Izeki is worse than crack!!!
    Believe me... I would love to bring some back. But I have known some peopel who bought about $300-400 dollars worth only for the airlines to take it away.. I aint ready to risk that on koi food maybe koi but not koi food..

    Joe

  10. #20
    Administrator Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by keokoi
    Believe me... I would love to bring some back. But I have known some peopel who bought about $300-400 dollars worth only for the airlines to take it away.. I aint ready to risk that on koi food maybe koi but not koi food..

    Joe
    what grounds would the airlines have for taking it away from you?
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Question about Homemade Paste Food
    By poisonXvenom in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 04:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 07:45 AM
  3. Paste food
    By l113892 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 11:50 PM
  4. Izeki paste, an aquired taste?
    By Flounder in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:19 PM
  5. paste food
    By l113892 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 09:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com