Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KoiAmerica 2005

Ok here is the plan!

I take mike flyfishing backpacking trip high in the sierras for Golden Trout. Brookies etc!

You catch SWA flight to Genki then down to Eastern.. Load up with what ya like. Have Tones and Nance hold em for you until April show.. Man free charge in those guys pond is like mudpond for free...

Ok got it! ready! ( Break!!!!!)

poor Mike!

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M.
    Jen
    I will hide your new purchases for you.. Although I am sure your Hubby knows, that you will come home with maybe 1 or 2 new babies. He can't hold you to that kind of promise. Tell him he was crazy to even have you swear to something like that. Make him feel guilty...
    He can't hold me to it if I buy them while he is in the bathroom or getting a hot dog or something...haha. It's partially my fault b/c I am constantly lecturing him about not overloading the pond. Actually he tends to be the compulsive fish-buyer at shows. The expensive, LARGE fish, ahem, ahem. The ones that he starts complaining about NOT LIKING anymore a month or two later. I could probably evict his Showa if we saw a good-looking goshiki. Plus, he has this newfound interest in Kujaku. Now that I think of it, he would probably go ahead and sell house and we could build a new pond if we found a kick-butt Tancho Sanke......

He is pretty resistant to guilt trips from me - I'm kind of domestically lame, got no ammunition!

Quote Originally Posted by keokoi
    Ok here is the plan!

I take mike flyfishing backpacking trip high in the sierras for Golden Trout. Brookies etc!

You catch SWA flight to Genki then down to Eastern.. Load up with what ya like. Have Tones and Nance hold em for you until April show.. Man free charge in those guys pond is like mudpond for free...

poor Mike!

Joe
    I think by April thery will have the home and garden show at the Cow Palace(yeeehaaa) Mike can get a booth there sell his High End Kitchen ideas and everything will work out....Take the bridge to pleaston and your at the Koi Site...

LMAO......Joe, you got Mike all figured out! I like the way you guys think. You know I'm not ready for Japan yet - need much more education still. I would be swimming in the tanks, rubbing koi all over my body, crying tears of joy...it would be very embarrassing.

"Poor Mike?" I think that myself all the time too. He married a crazy person.

Quote Originally Posted by keokoi
    Ok here is the plan!

poor Mike!

Joe

LMAO Jen You funny Girl!

Hey Jen,
    Take a good look in the mirror, you've got all kinds of ammunition!

Reuben, you're such a smooth talker. Now I know how you got a new pond and gazillion koi! All I got is ability to shoot bullets from eyes - got the "Evil Eye" thing down pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Akinosan
    Hey Jen,
    Take a good look in the mirror, you've got all kinds of ammunition!

Quote Originally Posted by mulberryjen
    Reuben, you're such a smooth talker. Now I know how you got a new pond and gazillion koi! All I got is ability to shoot bullets from eyes - got the "Evil Eye" thing down pretty good.
    Shot Reuben is like the Barry White of Koi........Jen you are truely an honorary member of "Unit"........

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Shot Reuben is like the Barry White of Koi........Jen you are truely an honorary member of "Unit"........
    Barry White of Koi...LOL...definitely. Thanks, I am truly honored!

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Anybody entering fish? If so any preview pics....
    Check my website. I'm entering a couple of the kohakus and some of the others....I'll let you guess which ones. It's the first show I am bringing koi to so my plan is just to bring a bunch and see what happens.
    Koi-Unit
    My personal koi page Updated 7/8/07
    ZNA Potomac Koi Club

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast