Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: First All Bay Area Koi Show April 1 & 2, 2006

O.K., I've been waiting for two years, I guess a few more months won't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Akinosan
    O.K., I've been waiting for two years, I guess a few more months won't matter.
    Were having yours especially tailored

I heard they will be issued at the April All Bay Area Koi Show

Hey, if they make it sleeveless, you can get two more for yerself!

Hey, if they make it sleeveless, you can get two more for yerself!
    Akinosan anything for you need to make extra husky for both of us... These shirts are like the Kio-Bito Mag you just have to sit and wait...

Hey Aquitori, do I get a regular KU, or is there a JR one. The design on the shirts are tight. Got to give one up for me bruh! Good work........May call you this weekend if I get some free time.

I' m still dreaming of having my own KU shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by cocoyboy
    Hey Aquitori, do I get a regular KU, or is there a JR one. The design on the shirts are tight. Got to give one up for me bruh! Good work........May call you this weekend if I get some free time.
    No problem, give me a call...The shirts are cool, but you have to pass the finally test at the show in April. Your fish has to place no lower than 1st place.... Just joking dawg....All we ask is that you keep learning Nishikigoi and have fun with your hobby....I will quiz you at the April show to see if you can advance to Koi-Unit Senior....so be ready....

I will lift the heated pot with my forearm to get the koi burned onto my skin, dodge the ugly koi being thrown at me, and walk the earth like cane in the Kung-Fu in search for the truth. Then snatch the nisei from your hand. Then we will go to the nearest buffet in celebration!

Naw just trippin, tell me bro, how do "you" condition koi for the show. And what do you look for as far as color and skin quality? Thanks..........

Grasshopper OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    No problem, give me a call...The shirts are cool, but you have to pass the finally test at the show in April. Your fish has to place no lower than 1st place.... Just joking dawg....All we ask is that you keep learning Nishikigoi and have fun with your hobby....I will quiz you at the April show to see if you can advance to Koi-Unit Senior....so be ready....

I will lift the heated pot with my forearm to get the koi burned onto my skin, dodge the ugly koi being thrown at me, and walk the earth like cane in the Kung-Fu in search for the truth. Then snatch the nisei from your hand. Then we will go to the nearest buffet in celebration!

Naw just trippin, tell me bro, how do "you" condition koi for the show. And what do you look for as far as color and skin quality? Thanks..........

Grasshopper OUT!
    When the full-moon reaches it's highest and the wolf cries...Then the koi will be ready...

Just joking, man give me a call i'll explain things to you...you still have my number right? 1-800-KOI-HELP? HAHAHAHAHA Hit me up dawg!!!Madam Cleo will answer just ask for the TONE DIZzzOG.. Only charge you $1.99 per min..and it will be disecretly billed...HAHAHAHA...

Just hit me up on my celly...

Naw just trippin, tell me bro, how do "you" condition koi for the show. And what do you look for as far as color and skin quality?
    Lot's of noodles... LOL

"OWoooooooooooooooooooo". Do you take credit cards?

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    When the full-moon reaches it's highest and the wolf cries...Then the koi will be ready...

Just joking, man give me a call i'll explain things to you...you still have my number right? 1-800-KOI-HELP? HAHAHAHAHA Hit me up dawg!!!Madam Cleo will answer just ask for the TONE DIZzzOG.. Only charge you $1.99 per min..and it will be disecretly billed...HAHAHAHA...

Just hit me up on my celly...

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast