Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: First All Bay Area Koi Show April 1 & 2, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Sensei Joe is a very busy man, he still has to come to my house and advise me too....

He's not thaaaat busy........... He's on here more than any of us

Quote Originally Posted by woodyaht
    Yup, I agree 100%. This will probably be my first showing as well as last. I just want to see what is involved and learn a bit more.
    On the hobbyist end, it's always nice to show fish...Your first and your last show? Honestly, you need all aspects of the hobby..Plus I don't think you want to miss out on All-Bay Area Show...

On the hobbyist end, it's always nice to show fish...Your first and your last show? Honestly, you need all aspects of the hobby..Plus I don't think you want to miss out on All-Bay Area Show...
    I'll be at the ABAS, Showing Hmmmmmmmm???????? Dunno bout that just yet.

He's not thaaaat busy........... He's on here more than any of us
    Well not more than me, I am always on this board and he isn't on at 3am in the morning...I am goin to be in Brentwood assessing Dunkels fish for the show...

I'll be at the ABAS, Showing Hmmmmmmmm???????? Dunno bout that just yet.
    Never doubt yourself or your koi....Just show and have fun....Look at me, my fish are junk and I still show...Ask Joe...

Well not more than me, I am always on this board and he isn't on at 3am in the morning...I am goin to be in Brentwood assessing Dunkels fish for the show...
    When you goin to Bwood? If you have time to continue rolling a bit further, your more than welcome to stop by, and have a beer or two or ten . If Dunkel likes company I'd like to see his set up sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by gelldu
    Joe will have a list of tasks that need to be filled for the show, lets see how the koi unit is going to set the tend by stepping up to the plate.

I want the show to be fun and educational, anyone who gets nasty will not be welcome to help with the show. I expects all of you to work with one another, this is the same message that I have passed to the San Francisco Bay Area koi Club,
    The members of the Denver have set the bar, lets try to measure up to that.
    Will be posting updates as I get them.
    Like I said Larry, we are commited to seeing this show succeed 100%. "KOI-UNIT" has no politics so there wont be drama. You tell us what to do we will do it.

When you goin to Bwood? If you have time to continue rolling a bit further, your more than welcome to stop by, and have a beer or two or ten . If Dunkel likes company I'd like to see his set up sometime?
    We will see, PM Dunkel...Goin to give Dunkel a seminar on koi appreiation...

Like I said Larry, we are commited to seeing this show succeed 100%. "KOI-UNIT" has no politics so there wont be drama. You tell us what to do we will do it.
    Will try to go ahead and get a personal day approved on the calendar for Friday, March 31, with my principal. Then I can catch a redeye Thurs. night and arrive in time to be of some assistance. I'm still a big-time newbie compared to the rest of the Unit, but certainly there will be some use for an unskilled but enthusiastic laborer. I'm ready - can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by mulberryjen
    Will try to go ahead and get a personal day approved on the calendar for Friday, March 31, with my principal. Then I can catch a redeye Thurs. night and arrive in time to be of some assistance. I'm still a big-time newbie compared to the rest of the Unit, but certainly there will be some use for an unskilled but enthusiastic laborer. I'm ready - can't wait!
    Thanks Jen.. Remember Nancy is expecting you for drinks which are provided by me..

I just got back from a ride and the list that Larry emailed me.. I will take a look at it. I know many of Koi-Unit will help out. Let me take a look at who wants to help and I will get a list and of people and contact Larry..

The show is rolling really fast.. The Goal is to have fun before,during the show and after the show..

No Doubt this is has grown into the Name ALL BAY AREA KOI SHOW!!!

Thanks everyone...

Joe

It's a living creature (chit happens)

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast