Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: First All Bay Area Koi Show April 1 & 2, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by woodyaht
    I guess there's no sense in the rest of us bringing fish

Nancy, what are the dates for the EN show? Did I miss a posting somewhere?
    The way I look at it, if they come it's better for the show. The Caruso's, the Weiss's and Carolyn Swanson need the competition...

p.s. sorry if I spelled your name worry guys....

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M.
    The show is Koi Kichi Club November 19th & 20th.. Our show location is at Eastern...
    Cool! It's time for another Disneyland trip, last one was Gardena. Gotta have my Disneyland Corn Dogs at least twice a year!

Quote Originally Posted by keokoi
    Nancy, I am gonna try to redirect those dates for Japan.. I will talk to Kevin about those.. I would need about a day to recover from Japan as long as I can commute down to Eastern koi..

Crazy month of koi once in October to Niigata then back again in 3 weeks to Southern Japan

Gonna really try or else maybe I have to go with you guys to Japan..
    You better try real hard... And tell Kev I am going to kick your butt if you are not at the show.. And you are more than welcome to come with us..

Recover hell, I am putting on a show, going to Japan, doing a club auction, and going to show at cammilla show.. And go to work, take care of grandson 5 nights a week, clean house, cook dinner, do laundry... Do other wifely things ... Now who neds a day to recover... Plus I am your koi mom..

You better try real hard... And tell Kev I am going to kick your butt if you are not at the show.. And you are more than welcome to come with us..

Recover hell, I am putting on a show, going to Japan, doing a club auction, and going to show at cammilla show.. And go to work, take care of grandson 5 nights a week, clean house, cook dinner, do laundry... Do other wifely things ... Now who neds a day to recover... Plus I am your koi mom..
    Ummmmmmmmm, I think she's got you beat by just a smidge Joe, a HUGE smidge

Joe do as your told...HAHAHAHAHA...Saki Bombs anyone? I got the first 4 rounds....

WOW,,, since your doing all of that.. That means I will get to kick back in the back office and chug beer with Hung and Allen..

Quote Originally Posted by keokoi
    WOW,,, since your doing all of that.. That means I will get to kick back in the back office and chug beer with Hung and Allen..
    They don't drink HA HA HA !!! SO that means you will be out there working like a slave for your Koi Mom... Maybe I will let you keep my MGD'S all iced up for me...
    And you can even open them for me... LOL

They don't drink HA HA HA !!! SO that means you will be out there working like a slave for your Koi Mom... Maybe I will let you keep my MGD'S all iced up for me...
    Mrs. Morales can Joe come out and play? I GUESS NOT!!!! Damn..HAHAHAHAHA..

Oh and if the koi-unit of Northerh Cal is not all present and accounted for, I will sick the KENTUCKY CHAPER KOI-UNIT on them and just for kicks I will call Larry and cry... Now you guys are in deep $hit.
    Can't wait to see you all.. XXX OOO

WOW

That is right... Hung drinks 7up and Allen aint 21 yet. damn..

Oh well. I better keep Japan dates where they are at..

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast