Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been trying to get thru

Been trying to get thru

Trying to reach Purdin Koi Farm in La. Scott and Boyd, hope you made it thru OK the 225 exchange is ghostly silent.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong
    Trying to reach Purdin Koi Farm in La. Scott and Boyd, hope you made it thru OK the 225 exchange is ghostly silent.
    Hope they made it thru OK too.

From news this morning, seems like KY is also in the path of Katrina. But I see Dale Torok is online, so hope all KY KB memebers are OK as well.

i ALWAYS THINK OF THE PEOPLE WHEN ACTS OF NATURE HAPPEN. i KNOW OF SCOTT, NEVER MET HIM, HOPE TO SOMEDAY.

dALE'S MY BUDDY SO GOTTA GET HIM BYE ALL THIS...

There is nothing serious happening in Kentucky. Just a couple inches of steady rain. We needed the moisture. It's a little windy also. It is suppose to blow past tomorrow morning and then we expect to have some real nice weather- 80s and 60s at night. Dale is just fine.

Sansai
    Mike is right. We're OK in Kentucky...... except that the other K-B regular in Kentucky, Mulberryjen, has been unusually quiet here lately? Hope she is ok.

Louiisiana, Mississippi, Alabama got the bad from Katrina. Kentucky got the good. Only good, long, drenching rain to end our summer long drought. It has been so hot and dry here that the ground was like concrete and places in our yard were developing cracks in the ground. We don't see that often in Kentucky. I heard there was some wind with the rain as it came up into Tennessee. Enough to do some tree damage, but nothing really bad.

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain. We'll take all we can get!

Dale

Quote Originally Posted by dick benbow
    i ALWAYS THINK OF THE PEOPLE WHEN ACTS OF NATURE HAPPEN. ...
    Same here Dick. But also ".... when acts of human creating...." too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Torok
    Mike is right. We're OK in Kentucky...... except that the other K-B regular in Kentucky, Mulberryjen, has been unusually quiet here lately? Hope she is ok.

Louiisiana, Mississippi, Alabama got the bad from Katrina. Kentucky got the good. Only good, long, drenching rain to end our summer long drought. It has been so hot and dry here that the ground was like concrete and places in our yard were developing cracks in the ground. We don't see that often in Kentucky. I heard there was some wind with the rain as it came up into Tennessee. Enough to do some tree damage, but nothing really bad.

Dale
    So you guys are OK in KY.

P.S. Dale, hope you take care of the U.K Gi as well;-))

Sansai
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh
    So you guys are OK in KY.

P.S. Dale, hope you take care of the U.K Gi as well;-))
    Dinh,

Yes, we are all OK. Couldn't be better.

Please don't worry about the U.K. Girls. I've sent a message that they are all welcome to come over here for shelter.

Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Torok

Dale
    No worries, Dale......just busy with the first few weeks of school, that's all. Been reading recent threads, but my vocabulary has been limited to, "sit down", "No," and "Is that what you are supposed to be doing?" lately.....figured better wait to post until I was out of "teacher mode."

The devastation in the Gulf Coast area is shocking. As I sit in my cozy house watching the rain fall I feel very sad for all the people who have lost their homes from the hurricane. A lot of folks have a long road ahead of them that I do not envy.

Sansai
    Quote Originally Posted by mulberryjen
    No worries, Dale......just busy with the first few weeks of school, that's all. Been reading recent threads, but my vocabulary has been limited to, "sit down", "No," and "Is that what you are supposed to be doing?" lately.....figured better wait to post until I was out of "teacher mode."
    It's good to know that it was the fourth graders that did you in, Jen! That's ok. They'd bury me in a half day flat! I was just beginning to wonder if you were experiencing 'koi burnout'!

Dale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast