Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The belief of growing tosai to something great.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike T
    Toni:

Ask Joe or Kevin to tell you about the Shiro Utsuri that a breeder "gave" Kenneth because he was POed at another buyer who was trying to talk his price down...

That koi may fit your scenerio... The koi blossomed, like no one expected, and the breeder has offered many time more than the selling price to get her back...

Aloha! Mike
    Joe has told me this story and it is a very inspiring story...The breeder offer money to take it back....Kenneth is a lucky man...

Tategoi
    Toni:

More than lucky...He's a good man, as you, Kevin and Joe already know... It's a way his good karma comes back to him...

Aloha! Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike T
    Toni:

More than lucky...He's a good man, as you, Kevin and Joe already know... It's a way his good karma comes back to him...

Aloha! Mike
    I have met Kenneth an Shirleen only once, and I can consider them family!!! They are truely da kine!!! I think those of us who have met them should consider ourselves lucky and I mean that...Kenneth is like the Uncle who you can hang with and tell jokes...he's cool like that. Shirleen is the Aunt that when you see her she is always welcoming you and making you feel at home...they are cool peoples..

Kenneth and Shirleen.. Well, 1 of the number 1 reasons why I keep going back to Japan..! They open their house to me So when they came to visit. I Opened up Su Casa to them.. They stayed in my town and I showed them around Local style..

The people that are always special in my heart.. I always look forward to the once a week phone call from them.. Sometimes its everyday... I don't mind at all as My koi Kichi friends got me started off in the right direction..

As far as that Koi... I just talked to Horimoto San today and once again.. Always more than happy to pick up the phone to hear one of the Horimotos on the otherside.. We chatted about his koi and he reminded me of the story.. I have to say I have witnessed twice of 2 tosai that had an open invite to come home..

Joe (adopted Horimoto)
    It's a living creature (chit happens)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12