Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are you here?

Why are you here?

We have alot of people joining everyday...I just wanted to ask the new people, why are you here? This is to introduce yourselfs to the many people here on this site.

Fry

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    We have alot of people joining everyday...I just wanted to ask the new people, why are you here? This is to introduce yourselfs to the many people here on this site.
    my name is HongAn. i am a new koi-bito member. oh, the 1000 koi-bito member.
    i am here to learn more about koi and love to read many threads in this forum.

and thank you very much for welcome me to this board from early "1000 member thread".

also, do i get any free koi-bito magazine for 1000th member ?

HongAn

2p
    Tosai
    i'm not a new one, but i can tell you why i'm here.

thanks all you guys ,
    i've learned a lot from you and not only knowledge or technical
    this forum always be very nice and full with pleasure.

i come here to read , learn and enjoy every single minute.

Sansai

Why am I here

I mostly lurk on this site as you can see by the number of posts that I have made since I have joined. I like to read this site because it has solid info on koi keeping and is a fairly active board. I am not a watergardener and I am not interested so much in the social aspects of a board. I am here to learn more about serious koi keeping. This site has knowledgeable people.

I'm in the middle of pond construction anyone interested can view pictures at: http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showth...ght=clays+pond

Rick

Fry

Robert

I am here to help. I will only post if I see some one that needs help. Im not here to chat and socialize. I have a good education on Koi keeping and enjoy helping others.

Welcome to all....

I just wanted to personally welcome all of you to this board. I and as well as the other people who call this board home hope all of will get what you need to know to make your Nishikigoi hobby get better.

Tosai
    Hi!

Just registered recently, and I don't post much. But I read all the time.
    I joined because it is another source of GOOD information.

We built a 24,000 gallon pond and are raising about 50 koi.

We accomplished this with the knowledge acquired from forums such as this one, and the help of people that belong to them.

Russ

Hi,

I've been here for a while but mostly do the reading not posting. I have a small pond of 4000 gal. since last summer. I didn't know koi is very addicting

After losing 3 of my 16 year old koi this summer, I'm trying to learn more. I thought I knew enough but the more I learn, the less I know.

This hobby is my passion.

I have been a member for some time, and have become a bit of a gosanke snob wannabe over the last 3 years. I know and admire some of the people who also belong here and post a bit. There are always places to go for learning about the hobby and this spot has provided me a few. My momma taught me that an education is something no one can ever take away from you............seems like a no brainer folks.
    And, by the way, thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast