Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: Amazing eBook

Fry

Amazing eBook

Hi to all
    There is a Amazing eBook with much more info on goldfishes (like Red Oranda, Red Cap Oranda, Lionhead Oranda, Ryukin, Calico, Perlscale, Moors, Shubunkins, Comet Goldfish, Wakins, Jikin, Pompom, Demekin, Ranchu, Bubble Eye, etc...)

Let your friends too benefit from reading this fabulous eBook on Goldfishes.

I don't know if u guys know this link already but here it is:

GOLDFISH EBOOK: petgoldfishsecrets.com

Luv,
    Jenni

If you are competent enough to produce such a fantastic and informative e-book, then why did you have to ask such an elementary question about fish breeding?

Koi Breeding

-stevehopkins

Sansai
    Quote Originally Posted by bekko
    If you are competent enough to produce such a fantastic and informative e-book, then why did you have to ask such an elementary question about fish breeding?

Koi Breeding

-stevehopkins

They didn't claim to have wrote it did they? Or am I missing something because I haven't followed the link?

Sansai
    If you're such a master of auto repair, why did you have to ask such an elementary question about programming your VCR?

Breeding koi and taking care of goldfish are much different areas - maybe she knows one area really well and has not a friggin clue in the other. At least she isn't afraid to ask questions and admit when she is beyond her area of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarc
    If you're such a master of auto repair, why did you have to ask such an elementary question about programming your VCR?

Breeding koi and taking care of goldfish are much different areas - maybe she knows one area really well and has not a friggin clue in the other. At least she isn't afraid to ask questions and admit when she is beyond her area of knowledge.
    She has a total of 3 posts. One about breeding koi that many replied to even though she did not. Her other 2 posts were ads for her eBook. This would leave me to believe she is just trolling for book sales. Quite frankly this is a Koi website. She'd probably have better luck at Koiphen, Koivet or AWGS where there are ALOT more Goldfish keepers.
    Koi-Unit
    My personal koi page Updated 7/8/07
    ZNA Potomac Koi Club

Sansai
    Oh I ain't arguing that she's shamelessly advertising her book - I'm just saying she could certainly be capable of knowing one thing but not another