Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81

Thread: The First U.S. Bred Gosanke GC?

  1. #21
    Tosai Koiphenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by luke frisbee
    St Ephen,
    Dem fish look pretty good....where's feo?
    I banned him from the Main Pond & sent him to Disneyland

  2. #22
    Jumbo gregbickal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toddville Iowa
    Posts
    564
    Stephen, I was asking to see a picture of the koi Brady donated. Since you are not planning to show your koi, im guessing the 2 in the picture are not the ones that will be at the Nashville show.

  3. #23
    Sansai
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    253
    Greg, its not been picked yet from what I understand (from koiphen post).

  4. #24
    Jumbo gregbickal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toddville Iowa
    Posts
    564
    Understood. Thanks Ryan.

  5. #25
    Daihonmei
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    5,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Koiphenator
    I banned him from the Main Pond & sent him to Disneyland
    Bro Epher,
    That is a tough sentence...when you goin's to "ban" These fishes?

    Long Live the "Feo Attitude" Koiphen once had.

  6. #26
    Sansai
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Whatever dude, you can say whatever you want...but don't say you know more about koi than me...late.
    Don't believe I did. I think Chris said it best "Never argue with a fool. Someone watching may not be able to tell the difference." nfm

  7. #27
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim C
    Don't believe I did. I think Chris said it best "Never argue with a fool. Someone watching may not be able to tell the difference." nfm
    Arguing has stopped with me since I left your board...So where is this pic of the soon to be GC? Why don't you post the pic here since you plug your site so much over here...

  8. #28
    Daihonmei MikeM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    11,128
    Stephen: Understood. ...... But those were not exactly the best shots of her! I like this one a bit better, but it does not do her justice. I have only ever seen a couple of koi in her league, and the others were at BKKS National.

    As for the Bradygoi, those are not too bad. ... Drop back by when I post progress shots of the Showa from the "Rainbow of Showa" thread. Should be worth a smile or two.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The First U.S. Bred Gosanke GC?-dsc01472.jpg  

  9. #29
    Tosai Koiphenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM
    Stephen: Understood. ...... But those were not exactly the best shots of her! I like this one a bit better, but it does not do her justice. I have only ever seen a couple of koi in her league, and the others were at BKKS National.

    As for the Bradygoi, those are not too bad. ... Drop back by when I post progress shots of the Showa from the "Rainbow of Showa" thread. Should be worth a smile or two.
    Unfortunately I don't have any blue tub shots. Here are a couple more recent ones taken. About 6 months after the one you posted.

    I will follow the thread you mentioned

    Stephen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The First U.S. Bred Gosanke GC?-21-8-.jpg   The First U.S. Bred Gosanke GC?-101.jpg  

  10. #30
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Koiphenator
    Unfortunately I don't have any blue tub shots. Here are a couple more recent ones taken. About 6 months after the one you posted.

    I will follow the thread you mentioned

    Stephen
    Who's the breeder of the Kohak? I have seen the Kohak somewhere, let me dig into my magazines, brb while you answer my question..

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Home bred sanke
    By AWL in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 11:06 AM
  2. Home Bred Matsukawabake
    By mrbradleybradley in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 03:14 AM
  3. US Bred
    By woodyaht in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 11:37 PM
  4. not bad for home bred
    By brianrichman6 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 07:44 AM
  5. US-bred koi
    By Newt in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 11:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com