Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: End of Summer BIG Sales!! 2 Days Only

Oh hell yeah, I have talked to Tom C in person and Brian...I find it more interesting to talk to someone in person than on the board. I met woodyaht yesterday at the "Sale", and goin to met Dunkel and ErwinSan today. I find talking to someone in person uncovers or reveils the person behind the "Handle".....I remember one thing in the dot.com days, never believe what you read on the internet. Anyways, who wants to be stuck at home reading a screen? That ain't the fun way to learn...Anyways, I might say the "other site" alot in bashing form but I got my reasons...You want to now why PM me and you will know my reasons...Hear it from the horses mouth...Anyways, goin to the "sale" to get a life.
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Tategoi

Thumbs up If the shoe fits!

V:

Pawn to rook 5...Is that a chess terminology? Never played chess, but it sounds good...

Not an obsession just a statement of fact... and what makes you think I was talking about you guys... Paranoia reigns... But then again if the shoe fits...

Aloha! Mike

Nisai

Red face Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Hello to Brian and others,

Sorry for misposting the koi sale in the wrong forum.

I mistakenly posted the message to the general forum instead of the dealer forum. I didn't mean to take advantage of your forum Brian. In fact, I really enjoy reading everyone's thread everyday.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused to Brian.

Agnes

Sansai
    Tom, hope your sale went well.

Regards

Damn the drama, a mistake is a mistake! Why condem them that bad? Tom, Agnes and Brian are good people, and I know that for a fact! And I'm sure they were aware of what the procedures are, "made a mistake"........ I hate people who take negativity it too far! Lifes to short, the worlds too big to trip of something small, especially when it's none of your business. Get back to fellowship of the hobby.

Sansai
    Agnes,
    I don't know if you noticed or not but Stephen started a post over at Koiphen to let everyone know about your sale. Hope you did great - would love to see some pictures of the event if you took any. Feel free to swing by the site and let us know when you have your next sale.

Talking

It was to bad ya had to run, didn't buy any fish, just some supplies. We went over to the "beach" afterwards, called Joe looking for some advice for a pizza joint in the area, and what a guy, invites us over to his house, talked koi until the Mrs. almost died from starvation, then we went to Pizza, and what do ya know Joe buy's dinner. Had a great day, I needed some relaxation for once. Now I owe Joe and his better half dinner.

Looking forward to next weekend!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Oh hell yeah, I have talked to Tom C in person and Brian...I find it more interesting to talk to someone in person than on the board. I met woodyaht yesterday at the "Sale", and goin to met Dunkel and ErwinSan today. I find talking to someone in person uncovers or reveils the person behind the "Handle".....I remember one thing in the dot.com days, never believe what you read on the internet. Anyways, who wants to be stuck at home reading a screen? That ain't the fun way to learn...Anyways, I might say the "other site" alot in bashing form but I got my reasons...You want to now why PM me and you will know my reasons...Hear it from the horses mouth...Anyways, goin to the "sale" to get a life.

Joe is cool like dat, would have loved to stay a bit longer but had to run and pick someone. Anyways, will talk more about koi at the show...

Quote Originally Posted by woodyaht
    It was to bad ya had to run, didn't buy any fish, just some supplies. We went over to the "beach" afterwards, called Joe looking for some advice for a pizza joint in the area, and what a guy, invites us over to his house, talked koi until the Mrs. almost died from starvation, then we went to Pizza, and what do ya know Joe buy's dinner. Had a great day, I needed some relaxation for once. Now I owe Joe and his better half dinner.

Looking forward to next weekend!!!!!!!

It's all good bro, it's business. We all know Tom and his wife, Tom is a stand up kind of guy! That's my opinion and if anyone wants to debate me on that I say bring it!!! I think the Chicken Shit comment should have been made alittle less harsh...Let's just say we had a long discussion at the shop and laughed...

Quote Originally Posted by cocoyboy
    Damn the drama, a mistake is a mistake! Why condem them that bad? Tom, Agnes and Brian are good people, and I know that for a fact! And I'm sure they were aware of what the procedures are, "made a mistake"........ I hate people who take negativity it too far! Lifes to short, the worlds too big to trip of something small, especially when it's none of your business. Get back to fellowship of the hobby.

Tategoi
    Toni and Cocoiboy:

You guys are right Chicken Shit in Red and at 5 points was harsh, especially to friends of Tom, who I'm sure is a good guy.... point was right on, but could have been handled more diplomatically...A problem area I need to work on...not to make excuses, but at least you'll all know where I'm coming from no BS... Won't belabor the point of why the post was made by Tom... I think the message was understood, and I doubt if anyone else will post a thread like that again...

Aloha! Mike

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123