Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eeeeeek!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bekko
    I am glad they banned it. Unfortunately, they will just substitute another antibiotic. They give poultry a lot of supplemental hormones too. I cringe a little every week when picking up that package of chicken in the supermarket and resolve to just slaughter a free-range yard chicken instead next week - but seldom get around to it. -steve hop kins

Makes ya wonder why kids are so big now... LOL

Free range Poultry for me.. Luckily where I live its readily available.

Its not only in chicken as well.

Joe

Steve Im with you on that one, no telling what we are eating. I mean really, no wonder it takes so long to get well when you get sick, we are eating the meds all the time. Just think about steroids, how can the food and drug add. let this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by koifishgirl
    Steve Im with you on that one, no telling what we are eating. I mean really, no wonder it takes so long to get well when you get sick, we are eating the meds all the time. Just think about steroids, how can the food and drug add. let this happen?
    Or Drinking as well... Got Milk

Jumbo
    just about everything we eat and drink has something that is bad. I am not sure what the industry know that we are not told. One scientist I know, show used to work for a major cancer research center told me about some experiment she did with microware oven, and you don't want to know how bad it can be.

We are buying organic if available. Only the mad scientists who drag me out of my grave 5000 years from now can tell how bad I have been poisoned.

stan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12