Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brian - Wise Words from Doc J

What? We were havin fun what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by koifishgirl
    What? We were havin fun what happened?
    We need to move this thread to the "Outside"....Damn not the "Outside" again...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Daihonmei
    Valarc,
    Slde your chair back from the PC for second...now read who started the thread and what was posted in that thread...and why would you think that any of those(us) that have posted on it would not have done so.
    WHO "INSTIGATED" this thread......go read the whole post by the Epher....and read it from a non-biased point of veiw...one you had before you took the mantle of Koiphen....
    Doc J sent it to St Epher, but it was posted on his board...posting a message to ONE person from another? What are PM's for?
    but Now The Saint has posted it here, under the guise that it is for Brian to read...not a message to the board, but a message for Brian. A message written by Doc J for ST Ephen which ST Ephen then takes and attempts to use against members of this board...as the Good peice of Crap Doctor did on Koiphlegm.com when he was disgruntled with members of that board....
    And it reeks of a "good ol boys' club....
    "Let me tell ya Good Buddy, me an you we got ourselves a good thing on this here Internet... just watch it or people i don't like will ruin it for you....We see how it is you and I ...now deal with the people i don't like on Your Site...."

Valarc,
    You can be one with the Klan, that is waht nmany peole like....but for cryin' out loud, don't try and paint the actions of anyoone with a broad brush. each post should stand on its own merits...and in this thread the instigator is the one who posted the imflamatory(sp) opening thread.
    (and that is not out of character for him. if he felt a need to converse with brian he should have PM'ed him)

Sansai
    I saw nothing inflammatory in stephen's post - it was a good insight into what goes into keeping a board civil.

All this little terminology you people have come up with is the entire point... "the saint"? I never said he was a saint - the guy is strongly opinionated and not afraid to say so. But every couple of posts out of aquitori contains some sort of jab at koiphen. It's completely unproductive and pointless.

You talk about me stepping back - perhaps you should do the same. Nowhere in stephen's post did he say which people should be banned. Maybe it's the guy who keeps making insinuations about my sexuality? Maybe it's a guy who's selling products? Maybe it's me? He wasn't telling brian to ban any one person - he was saying it might be wise for brian to take some advice from another experienced boardkeeper to help his forum remain the great source of information it has become. Bito's popularity is rising by the day, and with that popularity comes a more difficult time maintaining order.

The Klan? The freaking Klan?? What in the hell are you smoking? Do you have any idea how insanely distasteful it is to compare ANYONE, no matter how much you dislike them, to an organization like the KKK? My god, man...

Yeah, WE are the instigators. Right.

Daihonmei
    uh Val...when did "he" become "we"?
    And the klan have refferred to themselves as the Koiphen Klan...and I refer to him as stephen....st ephen.... St Ephen...St Epher...he banned me because i argued with him abbbout him not allowing anyone to post on his board using the name "god" for a handle...so it is a religious play on his name....

And you fail to address my amin point....yet you continue in your last post to support my veiw....if the Epher is actually "talking to Brian" why in the world wouldn't he "talk to brian" in a PM?
    the answer is that he wanted to instigate this sort of action...he in fact is the instigator. And ther eis no way you can deny that...even if you refer to "he" as "we"...

i still enjoy your insight in other areas, but you've accepted to blindly follow the Saint...see his Embroiderer for your monk's robe....( another joke from before your existence on koi boards)

Daihonmei
    And Val....
    not that I want you to forget addressing the issues in my post above but you couldn't find anything that would be inflamatory or instigate a negative behavior in St Ephen's post...here is what he said is correct...
    "That is their only goal. Nothing but hate & disruption. "
    And he totally agrees with that statement...do you agree with that statement? I know you can't...cuz you are not a loon.
    Any member of this board has posted something that isn't "hate and disruption"...even our good buddy occassionaly posts a benign comment, no matter how incorrect.

So there ya go.....the Saint just wanted to pretend to be holier than the masses, but he sinned by lying about sin

Sansai
    I don't blindly follow anyone. In my experiences I have happened to agree with him on many occasions. That's the extent of it. I have never, nor will I ever, have my choice of what to say and not to say directed by someone else. ESPECIALLY on the internet. I happen to very heartily disagree with the majority of people on koiphen about politics and religion, to give you just one example.

I've begun to take on a reputation as "the guy who argues science with people" and have had several of my friends on these boards IM me on different occasions asking me to argue against someone they disagree with. Never have I gone and blindly joined one of these arguments unless I also happened to disagree with the person in question.

If it wasn't for Doc J most of you would have been gone from this hooby a long time ago. Doc J did have some problems a little time back with some things he did. I think Stephen was one of the first to get down on him for buying domain name that sound like other business. It seems like Stephen is doing what he got after Doc J for doing.

Registrant:
    Pennington, Justin
    The Koiphen Group
    275 John Knox Road
    #C203
    Tallahassee, FL 32303
    US
    Domain Name: KOIUNIT.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C
    If it wasn't for Doc J most of you would have been gone from this hooby a long time ago. Doc J did have some problems a little time back with some things he did. I think Stephen was one of the first to get down on him for buying domain name that sound like other business. It seems like Stephen is doing what he got after Doc J for doing.

Registrant:
    Pennington, Justin
    The Koiphen Group
    275 John Knox Road
    #C203
    Tallahassee, FL 32303
    US
    Sorry Tom - Wrong again. It was you that started that thread. Editing what you said, does not change what you said. http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4753

Tategoi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom C

Registrant:
    Pennington, Justin
    The Koiphen Group
    275 John Knox Road
    #C203
    Tallahassee, FL 32303
    US
    Well, OBVIOUSLY, Mr. Pennington of the Koiphen Group wants to ally with Koi-Unit and he is just wanting to make sure no *ssholes get ahold of the domain and do something *ssholish with it.

Only the best of intensions, I'm sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast