Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brian - Wise Words from Doc J

For some reason I can't open that thread. OH I guess it's because I was band.

What about the Koiunit.com thing? Is that you or not? And you ask why people don't respect you over here. Maybe you will do like Doc J did and give it back to the Koi-Unit guys. I'm guessing not, because your not like that.

Tom

Oyagoi
    this thread should be removed, it is nothing but stephen trying to run an ad for himself and his personal business interests

anyone who sees him buying up domain names that are other people's creations who still thinks he has no business interest is choosing blindness, in fact it is not good enough for him to have his own thing, he has to steal and try to eliminate possible competitors,

maybe he has been reading their emails too---a federal crime which I am quite sure many lawyers would enjoy prosecuting for aquitori and his friends,

stephen, you cannot control the universe, in fact if you try hard enough the universe will cast you out instead of submitting to your sick control games--obviously doc did not know you well when he wrote that, and it is entirely innapropriate, as is usual for you, to post private things in public for personal advantage--I for one am sick of seeing koiphen ads on here, and those posting them can stop trying to pass off the delusions it is not a business interest on us

by the way, kiophen is the only site i haev ever been banned from, I have visited doc's site for almost ten years now and still go there from time to time for advice with certain things

Just for the info, my family used to run large craft and animal shows, and there is tons of money in it from each show by the coordinators, we never pretended to be purists to fool folks into supporting us and doing our pr for free----- wake up people, you are being had by a selfish tyrant

Well i use to be a lurker on koiphen, never posted much and thought it was an ok board. Until I posted about bakki showers. I admit I debated with many on that thread and when a jab was thrown my way I threw it back.

When stephen threw jabs about bakki showers and mocking other hobbyist that used it, I threw it back thinking if someone was gonna dish it out he better be prepared to take a few hits, especially no where did I read on that board that it was a private forum and not a public forum and that stephen will and does anything he damn well pleases because its his board (was emailed this direct statement by moderator canadian red neck). I also thought he wouldn be silly enough to ban me when I posted that if he did it would have been an obvious statement of favouritism.

But........... he did something more surprising than his lack of constructive posts and that was to ban me and junglegeorge. Now the koiphenator or Luke's more favourable name St Ephen is here with advetising his show. When he posts on his board how koiphen is clearly better than Koi Bito.

Motives............hmmmmmmmmmmm..............inten ts I think JG clearly spelled it out.

I mean why would you bother buying the domain name of a pivate hobbyist club.

And now to be so generous as to share with Brian how Brian should moderate KB especially at the alarming rate its growing. Common koiphenator get outta here Brian does a damn good job with Koi Bito and this forum he doesn need advice from someone like you. Or maybe you are expecting Brian to buy you dinner next time you are in Japan koi hunting and share his contacts as he has made over the years.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe next will be koiphen magazine or next thing we know Koi-Bito.com is bought hy J pennington

Koiphenator I think you should really stop taking advantage of Brians good nature and advertise in your own kingdom of koi.................phen
    There is no such thing as a zero maintenance pond but the closer you get the more time to enjoy your koi. Soft low TDS water is the perfect pond water.
    http://www.tewakoi.com

Case in Point - nfm

Daihonmei
    Um Rewa....give me credit for both ...I penned St Ephen amd before then I am pretty sure I threw the term "koiphenator" at him when he was playing around with names for himself...i jokingly said it.
    now i call him a bunch of names..the Saint, St Ephen, Ephen (as in you are ephen up" and The Epher as in .........

be interesting at "THE Show"...don'cha think...I hope to be there. it will be amusing no matter how good or bad.

Can't we all just get along?
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Daihonmei
    Brian,
    this is us getting along

Sansai
    Brian, easy day for me!

Oyagoi
    Yes sir. By the way, I like the virtues and principles you have always run this site with very much Brian. I hope you have no plans to change that!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123