Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05

Quote Originally Posted by woodyaht
    Awwww Hell No, Dinh picked your new name!!!!!!!!!! THE Aquitorinator!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Chris,

It was my bad --- don't make Tony mad again Chris;-))

We'll go with the ETAHNATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he gets to mad, I'll have CAKE waiting for him at the Koi Kichi show

Quote Originally Posted by dinh
    Hey Chris,

It was my bad --- don't make Tony mad again Chris;-))

perhaps so.... heard of you guys had a great time at the sac koi show and other such as CAKE story. I wish I was there with you guys. But I was there in spirit anyway......

As long it is a Cake with a Vietnamese Coffee Shop gurl pop out of it...

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    As long it is a Cake with a Vietnamese Coffee Shop gurl pop out of it...
    How about this Friday tony?

Thank-You

Thanks for all of the kind words posted on this board about the Sacramento Koi Show and Vendor Faire. There are many people I need to Thank for the success of this event….So Thank-You to the following. First off to Green Acres Nursery (Mark Gill) for allowing us to share their facility with them to put on this event. They even provided a wine tasting booth Saturday and had a sale in conjunction with the event.

Koi Enterprise (Anthony Quintero) for providing the food Friday, Saturday and Sunday via his mother…Gosh, home cooking each day, can you beat that? Majestic Koi (Rob Barreras) for Sponsoring the Saturday Night Pizza Party. Dan and Cheryl Alarid for helping to keep the snacks, drinks and whatever we needed flowing throughout.

Genki Nishikigoi (Kevin Pham) for providing the Grand Champion and Runner-Up Grand Champion Trophies, also kudos to one of Genki’s breeders (M. Nakamori & Co., Ltd) for providing the Mature Champion, Adult Champion, Young Champion and Baby Champion Trophies. Mamason Koi (James Kitchen) for Sponsoring the Best in Size 1-8 Trophies and Best Variety Awards. Eastern Nishikigoi (Ken Tran) for Sponsoring the Best Tategoi Trophy.

Star Milling makers of Ultra Balance Koi Food (Iva Gaglione), Peters and Sons Koi (Russell Peters), Emperor Aquatics (Lisa Harm) for Sponsoring the Program Booklet and Thanks to Sandy Sylvester for putting together the Program Booklet.

To the following Vendors for having a booth(s) at this event. Hikari USA (Neal Brito), Napa Nishikigoi (Richard Wagner), Koi by Keirin (Carl Foss), Thunder Mountain Enterprises (James Chinchiolo), Nimbus Pond and Supply (Gary Sanford and John Hansen), Sacramento Koi (Steve Walker), Wild Orchid Koi and Water Gardens (Lynn Boule and Rick Blazo). The Vendors listed in the first section also had booths at the event.

Jim Phillips and his team for setting up and breaking down the Koi Show ring and providing excellent water quality for the KOI.

Ken Gray and his expert Koi Show Benching Team for getting all of the Koi benched in a timely manner and Judging Team members for helping the Judges get through all of the Koi efficiently.

Jason Sargeant for doing all of the computer work in getting all of the entrants, Koi entered, getting out the necessary reports for the Judges, reports of the results for the Koi Folks, Koi result pictures for the Koi Show Tanks and above all for providing LIVE results of the Koi Show Judging for the Koi-Bito Site (I believe this is the first time a Koi Show posted results live on the Internet).

Jerold and Phyllis Kyle for a great club booth that was able to provide the Public with answers about Koi, raffle prizes, information about the club, Koi periodicals for sale, etc.

Duane Carlson for handling the Publicity for this event.

Mary Beth Avilia for providing over night Security to ensure that nothing happened to the prize koi and show site.

It takes many people to make an event such as the Sacramento Koi Show and Vendor Faire a success, first and foremost our President Jerold Kyle for supporting this event and members of the Camellia Koi Club for all of their help in putting on this event, the Koi Show Judges (Larry Christensen – Head Judge, David Young Assistant Judge and Tom Ayers – Candidate Judge) for a job well done, KOI-UNIT members all for getting out the entrants, koi and proving assistance where needed, and all of the Entrants.

My wife Marilyn for sharing my love of the Koi hobby.

I know I missed someone, but I Thank-You anyway.

Lastly, Thank-You to all of the Participants for helping me achieve the number one goal for the Sacramento Koi Show and Vendor Faire and that was to have an event that was enjoyable by everyone.

By the way planning for the 2006 event began in July and the dates are September 30th - October 1st.
    GarryC

Best Variety

Okay Jason has left it to me to post pictures of the Best Variety winners...Okay, but tomorrow night....It's getting late and I still recovering from this past weekend.

Garry, as one of the founding members of the "Unit" we have to thank you and the club for throwing again an awesome show! Can't wait until next year again!!!

Either see you guys in Nov or April 2006...

Thanks again,
    Tony aka Aquitori

Honmei
    It seems that there is a 12 year old from sacramento lurking around again.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910