Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05

Hey Jason, it's me Chris! Thanks for posting my fish. Who won the small gin rin in size one? See you tomorrow.............

Here are my winners, and some pics from the show! Just have to say for my first show, I enjoyed it. Thanks to Green Acres and Camellia, the show is goin well. Lot's of great people, and great people with a lot of knowledge about koi! Learned a lot from the judges talking among themselves about mine and others fish, good and bad aspects. Still more tomorrow, be there you won't regret it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-hoshikin1.jpg   Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-sakuma-2.jpg  

Thumbs up Congratulations!

Chris,

Not bad for receiving two best in size for your first show.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoyboy
    Here are my winners, and some pics from the show! Just have to say for my first show, I enjoyed it. Thanks to Green Acres and Camellia, the show is goin well. Lot's of great people, and great people with a lot of knowledge about koi! Learned a lot from the judges talking among themselves about mine and others fish, good and bad aspects. Still more tomorrow, be there you won't regret it.

Bravo!

Dinh, Congratulations for winning the young GC. That is a beautiful Kohaku.

I just got back from the show. This year, there were many high quality fish than last year. The judges were having a tough time deciding the winners of the Grand Champions including yours. It took them a while to make the final dicision. Way to go Dinh.

Hey Chris, Dinh, Brian, David, Jeff (didnt mean to leave some names out, oops)
    congrats on your winnings. Chris, nice to have met you as well as Tony.

Blue

wish I could be there....

Congrats to Brian, Dinh, Chris, David & Jeff. Looks like folks brought some good-lookin' koi....look forward to seeing some more pics of winners. Thanks for posting, Jason, keep it coming!

Jen

Smile

Thanks guys..I'm still looking for a better picture of BC kohaku to post HIM up. Won't be long. Congratulations to David, Jeff, Nancy&Frank, ChrisC, ofcourse didn't mean to leave some names out

Talking Here's what really goes on with Koi Unit

This is what the koi show is really all about! Having laughs, filling up with pizza and a brewski!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camellia-after-party-01.jpg   Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camellia-after-party-02.jpg   Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camellia-after-party-03.jpg   Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camellia-after-party-04.jpg  

Congratulations to all the winner.

Did the Koi-Unit guys come home with anything?

Frank I hope you were not driving after drinking that. For those that didn't see what Frank had in his hand take a look. LOL

http://www.koi-bito.com/forum/attach...achmentid=2698

Tom

Bravo to all the winners...

Congratulations to David, Frank/Nancy, Dinh, Brian, Jeff, ChrisG and those who are not mentioned here.

I really enjoyed at the show this year. It was always fun chatting with the koikichi people such as the Koi-Unit guys, Nancy, Frank, and many others. I also learned new things at the show from talking to Kevin, Larry, and Ken.

Attached are some of the pics I took at the show. Some of them turned out good and others not so good. Perhaps Keokoi will post more better pictures soon. The GC is the sanke on the first picture. Enjoy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camelliashow1.jpg   Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camelliashow2.jpg   Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camelliashow15.jpg   Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camelliashow16.jpg   Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camelliashow19.jpg  

Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camelliashow27.jpg   Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camelliashow26.jpg   Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camelliashow28.jpg   Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camelliashow30.jpg   Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camelliashow31.jpg  

Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05-camelliashow22.jpg  

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast