Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 100

Thread: Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05

  1. #41
    Tategoi
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Rocklin, CA
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh
    Jason,

    wouldyou please post the list of the show judges and their comments about the koi winners, specially comments about the champions.

    Also, any pictures from the show party last night?

    Regards,
    --Dinh
    Head Judge -- Larry Christenson
    Assistant Judge -- David Young
    Candidate Judge -- Tom Ayers

    I've got no information regarding judge's comments but I'm sure you'll hear something from the rest of the UNIT.

  2. #42
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Many thanks Jason !!! looking forward to view new pix and comments....



    Quote Originally Posted by JasonS
    Head Judge -- Larry Christenson
    Assistant Judge -- David Young
    Candidate Judge -- Tom Ayers

    I've got no information regarding judge's comments but I'm sure you'll hear something from the rest of the UNIT.

  3. #43
    Nisai gelldu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    130

    Thumbs up show

    All the members of the Camellia koi club deserve a great hand for a great show, this show is a whole lot better than last years, the quality of koi was very good. Had a great time and look forward to next year's show.
    Met a KB persons and enjoyed talking koi.
    Jack Love coming all the way from Utah, you pitched , got your hands wet and worked like a pro, thank you for your help and also getting to meet and talking with you. Woodyack(hope that is correct) your first show and what a wooden handle you made for your net.....that stood out.
    Thanks for all your help and also the koi unit, only one had the T-shirt on(Erwin). Hope you will have your tee on in November where you all will be going down south.
    Thanks all and also for the great time and show.
    Larry

  4. #44
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982
    Wow What a great time we had.... We just got in from a long 6.5hour drive
    home, Our girls are all back in the pond. (Rental van is water logged)...
    The Camellia club made us feel right at home. And the NORCAL KOI UNIT, well lets just say (what happens in NORCAL stays in NORCAL) right Ruben and Jeff
    But biy do I have some good pictures. LOL LOL LOL
    Thanks to , Joe, Antonio, Erwin, Jeff, Ruben, Russ, Chris & Fran, Jolene & John, You guys all showed us a GREAT weekend... How many people can get 86 from the claim jumper restaurant??? Cake anyone?? Whip Cream (Ruben)... LOL.
    Pics coming soon.
    Congrats to all the winners...

    And lets not forget to mention what a great pizza party that Rob (Majestic KOi)sponsored... Rob you are really a great guy to have sponsored the whole party for the club... Way to go... You are the man...

    Also Kevan Pham Of Genki for sponsoring Fantastic trophy's..

  5. #45
    Jumbo koinut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    643
    I guess that just turned out to be the pre beer party!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by koinut
    This is what the koi show is really all about! Having laughs, filling up with pizza and a brewski!

  6. #46
    Oyagoi woodyaht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Stockton,Ca.
    Posts
    1,471
    Larry, Really enjoyed meeting you, had a great time. Looking forward to visiting with ya again.....



    Quote Originally Posted by gelldu
    All the members of the Camellia koi club deserve a great hand for a great show, this show is a whole lot better than last years, the quality of koi was very good. Had a great time and look forward to next year's show.
    Met a KB persons and enjoyed talking koi.
    Jack Love coming all the way from Utah, you pitched , got your hands wet and worked like a pro, thank you for your help and also getting to meet and talking with you. Woodyack(hope that is correct) your first show and what a wooden handle you made for your net.....that stood out.
    Thanks for all your help and also the koi unit, only one had the T-shirt on(Erwin). Hope you will have your tee on in November where you all will be going down south.
    Thanks all and also for the great time and show.
    Larry

  7. #47
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982

    Pictures Of The Koi Unit

    A few of the guys... having a blast

  8. #48
    Oyagoi woodyaht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Stockton,Ca.
    Posts
    1,471
    DITTO Nancy, we had a awesome time, also with the show Glad you guys made it home safe and sound.

    I'll just tonight might have to post a pic or 2 tomorrow off Fran's camera . I'm beat!






    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M.
    Wow What a great time we had.... We just got in from a long 6.5hour drive
    home, Our girls are all back in the pond. (Rental van is water logged)...
    The Camellia club made us feel right at home. And the NORCAL KOI UNIT, well lets just say (what happens in NORCAL stays in NORCAL) right Ruben and Jeff
    But biy do I have some good pictures. LOL LOL LOL
    Thanks to , Joe, Antonio, Erwin, Jeff, Ruben, Russ, Chris & Fran, Jolene & John, You guys all showed us a GREAT weekend... How many people can get 86 from the claim jumper restaurant??? Cake anyone?? Whip Cream (Ruben)... LOL.
    Pics coming soon.
    Congrats to all the winners...

    And lets not forget to mention what a great pizza party that Rob (Majestic KOi)sponsored... Rob you are really a great guy to have sponsored the whole party for the club... Way to go... You are the man...

    Also Kevan Pham Of Genki for sponsoring Fantastic trophy's..

  9. #49
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982
    Chris & Fran, ( we love Fran ) LOL LOL.... Please post pics from Fran's camera..
    Fran needs to become part of the KOI-UNIT.. we need more girls like her to keep the boys inline....

  10. #50
    Jumbo koinut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    643
    Some of the guys sure are quiet......Hmmmmm......I wonder why......it almost seems like their's something they're hiding or something?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Up Comming Sacramento Koi Show 9/12-13
    By dinh in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 12:06 PM
  2. 2008 Sacramento Combined Koi Show
    By Steve E in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 08:08 PM
  3. Sacramento Combined Koi Show
    By scvkoi in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 01:36 PM
  4. Sacramento Koi Show Vendor Packet
    By jnorth in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 01:38 PM
  5. Oct 1-2, 2005 Sacramento Koi Show
    By aquitori in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com