Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100

Thread: Sacramento Koi Show Live in 05

  1. #81
    Daihonmei MikeM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    11,128
    Joe: Did you remember to get the camera out of your car? .... still waiting for your pics & narrative.

  2. #82
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh
    Wow, only 16 and won the best in size 5 ;-)) that is great Nancy.......
    Hey Dinh, love your avatar...you bringing that Kohak to the April Show?

  3. #83
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Hey Dinh, love your avatar...you bringing that Kohak to the April Show?
    Thanks Aquitorinator --- my daughter took that picture yesterday directly from the pond. So, I have to put it up for sometime.

    I like your Kohaku avatar too. I meant the hand draft kohaku picture;-) don't you mind to replace the up-side-down head with it;-))

  4. #84
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM
    Joe: Did you remember to get the camera out of your car? .... still waiting for your pics & narrative.
    May be due to the hang over from the party, joe deleted all pix from his flash memory card;=))

  5. #85
    Honmei keokoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,686
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh
    May be due to the hang over from the party, joe deleted all pix from his flash memory card;=))
    http://www.koi-bito.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2988

    Dinh, I would have taken a pic of yours but you weren't there to ask Permission to bowl your koi I just got pics of your for benching which is not so great..


    Joe

  6. #86
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Quote Originally Posted by keokoi
    http://www.koi-bito.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2988

    Dinh, I would have taken a pic of yours but you weren't there to ask Permission to bowl your koi I just got pics of your for benching which is not so great..


    Joe
    My bad. So, you weren't hang over then? Thought you only want to take pictures of adult and mature champions, but not young;-)) just kidding jose;-))

    Anyway, thanks for sharing those pictures.

    --Dinh

  7. #87
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh
    Thanks Aquitorinator --- my daughter took that picture yesterday directly from the pond. So, I have to put it up for sometime.

    I like your Kohaku avatar too. I meant the hand draft kohaku picture;-) don't you mind to replace the up-side-down head with it;-))
    Dinh if there is one thing I wouldn't want to be called and that is "Aquitorinator"....Anyone who has "inator" behind their name is a person showing lack of honor...Dinh just call me Tony...

    Hey, if you draw your Kohak let me see it...

  8. #88
    Oyagoi woodyaht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Stockton,Ca.
    Posts
    1,471
    Awwww Hell No, Dinh picked your new name!!!!!!!!!! THE Aquitorinator!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #89
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Dinh if there is one thing I wouldn't want to be called and that is "Aquitorinator"....Anyone who has "inator" behind his name is a a person showing lack of honor...Dinh just call me Tony...

    Hey, if you draw your Kohak let me see it...
    well, not that so bad Tony!! think about other in good name such as governator;-)) and 90% of Bay Area voted for him just because the
    "rnator";-)))) But I know the sound of "inator" will wake some one up to post something ;-))))

    Seriously, will let you know when I am done with it.

    --Dinh

  10. #90
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyaht
    Awwww Hell No, Dinh picked your new name!!!!!!!!!! THE Aquitorinator!!!!!!!!!!
    See, that is why you are still Junior Unit... Anyways, just call me A-Diddy....How about "Hateinator"....HAHAHAHAHA....

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Up Comming Sacramento Koi Show 9/12-13
    By dinh in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 01:06 PM
  2. 2008 Sacramento Combined Koi Show
    By Steve E in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 09:08 PM
  3. Sacramento Combined Koi Show
    By scvkoi in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 02:36 PM
  4. Sacramento Koi Show Vendor Packet
    By jnorth in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 02:38 PM
  5. Oct 1-2, 2005 Sacramento Koi Show
    By aquitori in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 05:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com