Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: Skype

Just wonder how many of you have Skype up and running on your pc. I love this and it is free, you can talk to anyone that has downloaded skype and talk to them , all you need is a headset and a mic. I am talking to friend all over the world. It is very clear, just as if your talking on regular phone. While using skype you can surf the net or post on Bito or what ever, its really good, last night while talking to friends in Malasya I was replying to message in Bito, it was great.

Quote Originally Posted by koifishgirl
    Just wonder how many of you have Skype up and running on your pc. I love this and it is free, you can talk to anyone that has downloaded skype and talk to them , all you need is a headset and a mic. I am talking to friend all over the world. It is very clear, just as if your talking on regular phone. While using skype you can surf the net or post on Bito or what ever, its really good, last night while talking to friends in Malasya I was replying to message in Bito, it was great.
    KFG, I have heard of it, were do you go to download?

Hey Nancy,

You can download it from CNET. Once you find the search engine, type in skype.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M.
    KFG, I have heard of it, were do you go to download?

Oh the age of VOIP, I love it!!! Making calls will be even cheaper than before. Imagine the whole country as your calling area...This technology is probably 2 years out of being what it can be, not unless the FCC has something to say about it.

Aquitori, you would love this, last night I talked to friends in Singapore, Austraila, Malaysia and it was so much fun and best of all its free and easy.

Go to skype.com and download the latest version, It will tell you in the website. Im koifishgirl so add me to your contacts.