Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: Brian ~ Automatic Renewal Notice

Tategoi

Brian ~ Automatic Renewal Notice

Brian:

Noticed that I paid for the past years subscription on Sept. 24, 2004... Not sure if you started the subscription in October or November of that year, or started the subcription with the latest copy before September... In any case, I have yet to receive a renewal notice...

Should I just subcribe to another year as a new subscriber or is a renewal notice forthcoming?

Aloha! Mike

I would also like to know if there is a renewal reminder in the works, maybe something in a form emailer....? Would be helpful. For the life of me I can not remember when we started our subscription, shortly after we received our second issue we ordered all the previous ones!

Kind Regards,
    Terri

Smile me 3

Me 3................................................. .........Please send reminder when time is up. also would be nice to have a 2 or 3 year renewal.......(I know your good for it!!!!!)

c.p.

Somerset, England. (land of the country bumpkin)
    I rasied this with Brian along time ago.

He has missed many renewed subscriptions because of not sending out a reminder.

I'm one of them and would dearly love to have the mag and any backdated issues. But I'm stuck, as the online subscription has not worked for me!

Maurice.

Folks,

We do send these out, and we will be sending out the new one shortly. We are working on a way for you to check the status of your subscription online as well, but that will take a little time.

Some of you may have noticed that this time around, your subscription status was printed on the bottom-right half of the mailing label of your copy of Koi-Bito magazine.

rgds,
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Tategoi
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian
    Folks,

Some of you may have noticed that this time around, your subscription status was printed on the bottom-right half of the mailing label of your copy of Koi-Bito magazine.

rgds,
    Are you kidding...The wrapper was ripped off the magazine so fast that is was still fluttering to the floor while I was already reading the introduction page...No time to read the shipping label... will do so with next issue...

Aloha and Mahalo, Mike

Renewal prosecdure?

Sorry but Im totally on Mikes page. Sorry Brian but when post do get to me her I Norway I assume that the label is OK, Will I get a chance to check it again is for me the interesting question.

How does Koi-Bito want us to renew?

Mike T - It never was an annual subscription, but a subscription for a number of magazines, 6 I think. Not sure how many you've had now, but I guess you are due a few more yet.

I've only paid twice the whole time Koi-Bito has been running and have all 9 issues, or is it 10 now????

Renewals

Hi Guys

I am responsible for subscriptions to 19 publications in Australia. Everyone seems to think that it is really easy to manage, but its a little more complicated.

Brian, my most sucessful renewal method is where the customer has authorised an ongoing debit of the credit card every 6 months. Thus the subscription is automatically renewed every six months and the customer never misses an issue. No need for them to wait to respond to a renewal notice.

Good luck with the subscriptions.

Bradley Bradley
    www.ksakoi.com
    www.koi.allday.at