Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: So. Cal Koi Kichi show Nov.19-20

  1. #31
    Jumbo jnorth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,159
    Just booked the flight and rental car. I'll get the hotel later today. See you guys there!!!!
    Koi-Unit
    My personal koi page Updated 7/8/07
    ZNA Potomac Koi Club

  2. #32
    Honmei KoiCop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,774

    Hey Jim,

    Quote Originally Posted by jnorth
    Just booked the flight and rental car. I'll get the hotel later today. See you guys there!!!!
    That's great news! I'm looking forward to meeting you. Don

  3. #33
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh
    Looking good dude!!!
    --Dinh
    They look OK, you know me Dinh...if the koi aren't ready they will not show.

  4. #34
    Jumbo cocoyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Bay Area Nor Cal.
    Posts
    581
    Yeah boy, I'll be there on Thursday. But I have to juggle Disneyland and Universal at the same time. But at any rate I'll be there to show face and check out the seen. I wish I could of brought fish with me, I'm sure my young koi would of enjoyed the rides and the light parade! What I want to know is what is goin on at night koi unit!

    You killed my beer, prepare to die!

  5. #35
    Oyagoi woodyaht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Stockton,Ca.
    Posts
    1,471
    We'll be there on Wed. going to Disneyland don't know when though, might just stay at Eastern Nishikigoi and stare at fish Wed. and thurs.


    Quote Originally Posted by cocoyboy
    Yeah boy, I'll be there on Thursday. But I have to juggle Disneyland and Universal at the same time. But at any rate I'll be there to show face and check out the seen. I wish I could of brought fish with me, I'm sure my young koi would of enjoyed the rides and the light parade! What I want to know is what is goin on at night koi unit!

    You killed my beer, prepare to die!

  6. #36
    Jumbo cocoyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Bay Area Nor Cal.
    Posts
    581
    You make time, when there's time! Have fun at D-land!

    Quote Originally Posted by woodyaht
    We'll be there on Wed. going to Disneyland don't know when though, might just stay at Eastern Nishikigoi and stare at fish Wed. and thurs.

  7. #37
    Jumbo jnorth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,159
    I got my room all reserved so I am set!
    Koi-Unit
    My personal koi page Updated 7/8/07
    ZNA Potomac Koi Club

  8. #38
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    See all of you there, goin to be there Friday....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Cen cal koi show next weekend!!!!
    By bighatbulls in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:25 PM
  2. Florida Kichi: Kanapaha Koi Show Nov. 5-7
    By MikeM in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 05:36 PM
  3. Koi Kichi So Cal 5th Annual Koi Show . . .
    By KoiCop in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 12:38 AM
  4. Could Northern Cal use another Koi show???
    By keokoi in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 02:39 PM
  5. Charlotte Koi Show Nov. 5,6,7
    By philip in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com