Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To the Nor-Cal Koi -Unit and Jan Thompson

Koi Kichi Show and Friends

I just got home after a full weekend with our koi show, We had a great weekend full of outstanding koi and fellow koi friends. Frank & I want to thank all the guys and gals, who came and supported our show and help to make it a success. Joe, Antonio, Erwin, Rueben, Jolene, John, Chris, Fran, Jeff, Yollie, Russell, Jim. We could not have done it without all your help.
    Thank you all, you guys rock.... You are all the best...

And Jan Thompson, Thank you it was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for all your help. Hope to see you again in the near future..

I want to add another thank you to Louie Hernandez of the Nishiki koi club, Louie you are truely a class act, your help was very much appreciated and
    I am truley humbled by your friendship. Mark Whalen of ZNA OC, thank you also for coming to help.

I was really sick over the last few weeks, and all of the above people helped me so much to get through the show, without them I would not have been able to pull it off. I can't express how thankfull I am to all of them. Koi truely does bring some wonderful friendships and support.

Now I think I will get some rest, and try to get over this terrible cold and lung infection I have.

Friends Through Koi
    Nancy

Thank you as well Nancy, too bad we were half asleep the whole time . We had a great time as well. Enjoyed meeting a few more "screen names", and putting a face with the name.........

Sounds like Koi-Unit and Koi Kichi have a great time;-)) How about pix? show results? details report?

Where is Keokoi? were you running out of SD/Flash memory or what?

--Dinh

Nancy, you are welcome

and you gotta know you put on one heckuva show! WTG. I was amazed at the gosanke there. Very exciting to work and learn beside your judges at this one, and always good to see how others do their shows.
    It was also good to meet Louie, J & J Dunkel, Joe, Aquitori, Erwin, KoiCop, et al.

And, I was especially honored to see the home/pond/private collection of koi and wonderful gardens at Burt and Gloria's place. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!

You have a great group of koi kichi out there and I hope one day to return.
    Thanks for the hospitality.

Oh, and if I were you, I would not let Frank pick the koi from now on!

Wishing you good health....soon.
    Jan

Tosai
    Well, I had a wonderful time as well. So much fun to meet new folks, and renew old friendships. BTW Nancy... I must have tried at least 4 or 5 times to say "hello", but you were just a blur of activity! I had no idea that you weren't feeling well, and do hope that you get some rest now. Anyway, an awesome show... Congrats!

Kind Regards,
    Bill

Wink No,... Thank you!!!

Nancy, Frank, Ken and everyone else at Enkoi; thank you for hosting and having a great event to end this year of excellent koi events. As we go into the holiday season, it was a very nice way to get everybody back together before we all get into our own holiday agendas. It was nice meeting new friends JanT and JNorth (BTW conrats again!) and seeing some we don't see very often.

I'm look forward to next year and I would be great to see more So-Cal come up for our events here in Nor-Cal. Thanks again ...

Erwin

Wow I had a great time! Nancy thanks again for everything (like putting up with me borrowing all your stuff )! It was nice to finally meet Nancy, Frank, Tony, Erwin, Don, Jan, Chris, Louie, Russ and always nice to see people I already knew again like Joe, Bill, Jeff, Kevin, Rueben. I probably missed some people in there but it was not intentional.
    Koi-Unit
    My personal koi page Updated 7/8/07
    ZNA Potomac Koi Club

I have to say this show wasn't as crazy as Camellia, but it was up there in the fun factor!!!...I say it was cool meeting somemore Bito'ites...KoiCop, Louie, JNorth, Jan T and everyone else down in SoCal!!!

This show had the BIG 3:
    1. Great Fish!!
    2. Great Hobbyist!!
    3. Great Fun!!

I want to again thank Nancy and Frank for putting out 110% for the show and the hobby in general!!! The SoCal Hobbyists who gave the NorCal Hobbyist Love!! ZNA Gardena here we come in March!!!!

Congrads to all the winners! Sounds like a hell of good show I missed I am dying to see the winners and winning fish! See that's what's good about forums too, is that pictures can be posted for something you missed. SO SOMEONE POST THE DAMN PICTURES PLEASE! I can't help it if I was there one week earlier doing Disneyland and come to find out the show is next week.

Thank you

Grand Champion Male Champion

Mature Champion Young Champion

Baby Grand champion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast