Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ZNA NorCal - Newly born chapter !!!!

Congratulations to NorCal ZNA chapter and all it's members! Hope you will be able to raise the level of the hobby in your area and make it more popular.

Regenmeneer

Congrats to you all for the fine effort in forming your chapter. You guys made it happen and have added one more chapter of Friendship Through Koi!!!. Welcome fellow Zen Nippon Airinki members.

Louie

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori

Matbe some day there will be a drive to have a joint effort by the SoCal and NorCal to throw a All-California ZNA Show.

Tony
    Tony,

This is one of my koi dreams... Not just may be some day, make it happens....

As you know I have attended ZNA SoCal koi show twice, and have entered my fish just once in 2004, but I love every bit of it, the koi people, the show, the sense etc... Perhaps, the ZNA SoCal's folks and their koi shows was one of many good reasons that I love to form the ZNA NorCal....

--Dinh

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M.
    Congrats Dinh !!!!

On organizing such a great group of people, to over see this new ZNA chapter. Look forward to it's 1st koi show and all other events.
    Executive Officers:
    1) Grant Fujita ----- President
    2) Antonio Quitariano ----- Vice President
    3) Khoa Tran ------ Treasurer
    4) Joelan Dunkel ------ Secretary

Board of Directors
    1) Mike Perret
    2) Erwin Santos
    3) Dan Rutledge

Thank you Nancy. I am sure this is one of the best koi team, not only for their leadership, but with their love for koi, their willing to make things possible... You will see more good news to come. And we also count on you for your supporting this newly born club as well.

--Dinh

Quote Originally Posted by Louie
    Congrats to you all for the fine effort in forming your chapter. You guys made it happen and have added one more chapter of Friendship Through Koi!!!. Welcome fellow Zen Nippon Airinki members.

Louie

Thanks Louie, I know we can count on SoCal for the support...Friendship through koi!!!

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Regenmeneer
    Congratulations to NorCal ZNA chapter and all it's members! Hope you will be able to raise the level of the hobby in your area and make it more popular.

Regenmeneer
    Thanks Reg,

One of the main focus for this club and that is to raise each and every individuals hobby of Nishikigoi appreciation. I think we have a good group of people who are willing to learn and also we have some of the most experience and knowledgable people here in NorCal to help with everyone's development.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Thanks Louie, I know we can count on SoCal for the support...Friendship through koi!!!

Tony
    Second motion to what Tony has said.

Louie is one of koi people, who help me in the background during forming ZNA NorCal. Louie, your helping and supporting during the process is greatly appreciated.

--Dinh

Talking Way to Go, Dinh!

I hated missing the first meeting, but heard that it was very exciting. A lot of work has gone into this, and there will be a lot more work to come. It sounds like this has inspired new spirit into the Koi folks in our area, and that is a real pleasure. I guess since the meetings will be on Saturday afternoons, Russell & I will have to leg-wrestle to see who gets to go...

I'm really looking forward to the great things that this will do for the hobby.

I agree with all the above well wishes. I must say that my interest in the hobby was becoming more introverted the last year or so. What with no shows planned in the local bay area by either club and interest in the club itself slowing way down I was questioning my reasoning for why I'm doing what I'm doing.

NOW, my interest has again been peaked! During the post meeting discussions amongst the board members, Grant has us on a direct path to rejuvenating the hobby. Seminars, judging exercises and shows. Constant learning will be the key to everyone's enjoyment in being a ZNA NorCal member and I will certainly do what I can to support this organization.

Regards and Congrats to All

Mike

Anyone who has not yet signed on to the NORCAL ZNA you can find all info on the website: www.znanorcal.org

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast