Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to.........

Congrats to.........

Congrats to Tom Lei (Champion NIshikigoi) Ken Tran (Eastern Nishikigoi). Both of them were chosen by Shinkokai USA president Joel B. To be among the Japanese judges, judging the 2007 All Japan Koi Show. What an honor for these two fine men.. Frank and I will both be there to see Tom & Ken, judge the show.. Besides they may need some help picking the right fish.

We hope to see some of the Norcal gang there also. I know Keokoi will be attending along with Kevin Pham from (Genki), this is sure to be one great time for all of us in California, were the North meets the South, for one big party Japanese style....

great news... congrats to both Ken Tran and Tom Lai.....

--Dinh

Congrats to Tom and Ken a very prestigious honor indeed.

That is right Nancy.. I will be there along with my extended family the Horimotos. Oh yeag Kevin Pham of Genki will be attending as well. My hotel is booked and I just need a ticket. I also heard perhaps Brian BNkoi will be there as well. No hidden secrets here the gang is out to play..

Joe

I can't wait this is going to be great, Shir & Ken and Brian also attending . Dang we are going to PARTY.. This is what it is all about friends supporting friends. Maybe we will enter one of our fish in the show, just to get our feet wet..
    Quote Originally Posted by keokoi View Post
    Congrats to Tom and Ken a very prestigious honor indeed.

That is right Nancy.. I will be there along with my extended family the Horimotos. Oh yeag Kevin Pham of Genki will be attending as well. My hotel is booked and I just need a ticket. I also heard perhaps Brian BNkoi will be there as well. No hidden secrets here the gang is out to play..

Joe

Talked to Tom and he feels very honored to be invited to judge....So way to go Tom and Ken....It is goin to be some fun times!!!!

Congrats to Tom and Ken. I think they're both deserving of the honor. Nice to see someone recognize them!! See you in January in Japan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post
    I can't wait this is going to be great, Shir & Ken and Brian also attending . Dang we are going to PARTY.. This is what it is all about friends supporting friends. Maybe we will enter one of our fish in the show, just to get our feet wet..

Nancy looking forward to seeing you guys again. WE WILL PARTY!!! Traveling with my family....Kevin and Joe....is always very special. Maybe we will have more of our koi-bito friends there also. Anyone else thinking of going?

Also Congratulations to Ken and Tom. Looks like this will be the 2nd trip we will cross paths with Tom.

shir

Quote Originally Posted by shir View Post
    Nancy looking forward to seeing you guys again. WE WILL PARTY!!! Traveling with my family....Kevin and Joe....is always very special. Maybe we will have more of our koi-bito friends there also. Anyone else thinking of going?

Also Congratulations to Ken and Tom. Looks like this will be the 2nd trip we will cross paths with Tom.

shir
    Shir, looking forward to seeing you both again, remember to bring the Mango's.. great snack can you bring an entire suitcase full

Nisai
    congratulation Tom and Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post
    Shir, looking forward to seeing you both again, remember to bring the Mango's.. great snack can you bring an entire suitcase full

I will not forget you ....that is the Hawaiian style. By the way Nancy...do you know what day the opening ceremony is?

shir

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast