Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Setting the record straight.

Setting the record straight.

Earlier tonight a young member of this board made an overly enthusiastic and unwarranted post concerning me. I appreciate the sentiments but let's set the record straight. I have no track record that anyone here knows of. There are a few photos of auction fish floating around and that's it. There are far better Breeders here in the States known to all of you and here in California as well. Thanks dude but let's keep it straight.

Hey Richard...ya got groupies..LOL!!! Your an excellent breeder..be proud of it. But, we all know the real G-d's are Sakai(H), Omosako, Hosokai and Dainichi(..and Eric Clapton...but that's another story .). No American breeders yet!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rombold View Post
    Earlier tonight a young member of this board made an overly enthusiastic and unwarranted post concerning me. I appreciate the sentiments but let's set the record straight. I have no track record that anyone here knows of. There are a few photos of auction fish floating around and that's it. There are far better Breeders here in the States known to all of you and here in California as well. Thanks dude but let's keep it straight.
    My sincerest apologies, I had no intentions of this coming to hand.
    I wanted the mod to delete the thread to not tarnish anything, but it has not been done.

I am so sorry. I was just excited over your work. I should have asked your permission first. Well this is a perfect time to comment on your down right amazing work.
    You have a million "wow's" and "good work's" from me. You really have a gift, and you have to use that gift.

Honmei
    Quote Originally Posted by lilhelper View Post
    My sincerest apologies, I had no intentions of this coming to hand.
    I wanted the mod to delete the thread to not tarnish anything, but it has not been done.

I am so sorry. I was just excited over your work. I should have asked your permission first. Well this is a perfect time to comment on your down right amazing work.
    You have a million "wow's" and "good work's" from me. You really have a gift, and you have to use that gift.
    Lilhelper,
    I think that it is important that you use moderation in your approach. Listen, read and learn. Don't let your enthusiaam get the better of you.

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rombold View Post

Richard, shows the honesty and integrity you have Actually in all the posts I have read your posts and never once got a plug in...

Joe

Maybe the lil'helper should buy all the fish posted so everything is in the right....hahahahahahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori View Post
    Maybe the lil'helper should buy all the fish posted so everything is in the right....hahahahahahaha....

Dang, the lilhelper messed up but all is in the clear.

Jnorth made hamburgerhelper HAHAHHAHA!!! I kidding sorry I couldnt help it.. NO JOKES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keokoi View Post
    Dang, the lilhelper messed up but all is in the clear.

Jnorth made hamburgerhelper HAHAHHAHA!!! I kidding sorry I couldnt help it.. NO JOKES!!!
    Not making lil'helper into hamburgerhelper...HAHAHAHA...

No Harm

Lilhelper,

No harm done and no hard feelings. I appreciate your support. I have so far to go and I'll enjoy sharing my progress and failures here with you and the rest of the forum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori View Post
    Not making lil'helper into hamburgerhelper...HAHAHAHA...
    Haha, Haburgerhelper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast