Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Japan Koi Show 2007

Nisai

Thumbs up All Japan Koi Show 2007

When the time comes, we will definite post some pictures of the show on koi-bito.....

my inside sources tell me to expect a stealth Showa in the finals and on to gc...OTHER THAN THAT i CAN'T COMMENT!

Congratulations to tom and ken's selection as judges...it'll be a great experience and nice to be so recognized.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dick benbow View Post
    Congratulations to tom and ken's selection as judges...it'll be a great experience and nice to be so recognized.....
    Thats really cool, I would freak out, but whatev.

Lil Dude, Tom and ken will end up as a member of a team of judges. The head of the team will be assigned a few specific sizes to judge. There will be discussion by the team as to their selections. The team approach helps to point out all the things that need to be considered to get the majority to agree on ranking. IT's a very good way for sharp guys like Ken and Tom ( and YOU someday ) to continue learning. You have butterflies when you first get assigned to your team and start the judging but soon you see that it's all about each member contributing their knowledge and it ends up to be a very fun experience. While interpreters are provided for "foreign " judges, It'd be great if by the time your invited you have your japanese down....

Banned
    Lil Dude, Tom and ken will end up as a member of a team of judges. The head of the team will be assigned a few specific sizes to judge. There will be discussion by the team as to their selections. The team approach helps to point out all the things that need to be considered to get the majority to agree on ranking. IT's a very good way for sharp guys like Ken and Tom ( and YOU someday ) to continue learning. You have butterflies when you first get assigned to your team and start the judging but soon you see that it's all about each member contributing their knowledge and it ends up to be a very fun experience. While interpreters are provided for "foreign " judges, It'd be great if by the time your invited you have your japanese down....
    By the time Im invited? I wish, and maybe someday yes. I have lots to learn though. I will definetly have my japanese fluency up to atleast 95% by that time.

my inside sources tell me to expect a stealth Showa in the finals and on to gc...OTHER THAN THAT i CAN'T COMMENT!

Dick, I have heard the same from my sources... So I am excited to see this mystery koi...

Joe

I would be ecstatic to see another showa have a chance to win GC. That would put this year's show over the top for me!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by koiczar View Post
    I would be ecstatic to see another showa have a chance to win GC. That would put this year's show over the top for me!!!!!!!!
    You can say that again! I absolutely love showas!
    But this mystery koi.......hmm.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12