Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 Matsunosuke Event - Toshio Sakai In Seminar

This event will fill up VERY FAST!! Especially at those prices!! Where else are you going to go to get educational value such as this, a banquet included and the chance to win a trip to Japan to Sakai's #1 mud pond harvest and auction (provided by PS Koi). Don't wait too long to send your money in. This will be a don't miss event!!!!!!

Mike

Banned
    Last edited by lildude; 12-22-2006 at 06:32 PM.

My wife has been asking me what I want for christmas.. I havent come up with anything other than a new Sanke.... which I still am insisting on ....LOL.. but this event sounds like just the ticket

Wow. Talk about a coincidence. I have just completed a short article for my clubs newsletter that refers to information gleaned from Toshio's seminar in the UK (2001) and Belgium (2003). After closing the file I did a quick trawl of a couple of Koi forums and found this.

I am now unconciously humming the theme tune of the X files....

Great move on the part of NorCal!

Enviously,
    BERN

Bob

Get the sanke and come to the seminar. Wow, what a great way to celebrate Xmas!!

Mike

Thanks much Dick -

As you know Toshio Sakai was here in September, 2006 for judging Sacramento Koi show and presented 2-hour seminar about Matsunosuke.
    I chatted with him during breaktime and remember he mentioned that he has spent more than 20 years to develop the Matsunosuke, having only two hours to present is just enough for the introduction to Matsunosuke.....

With that and many people have requested to have the master back for a completely Matsunosuke seminar. Hoping this will be a great Matsunosuke event that no one want to miss. I hope you can make it again this time for Matsunosuke event too. Many Norcal folks here would love to meet you in person as well.....

Sakai is not just one of my favorite breeders. He is "The Innovator" as Bern named some time back.....

--Dinh

Quote Originally Posted by dick benbow View Post
    That's all right Dinh , after you've had a lesson from Toshio, you may have a new favorite breeder/teacher.
    Thanks Russ and kari at PS KOI for your assistance. When Toshio put on his first seminar in Philly, when Joe Z opened up quality koi, I flew all the way back there to see Him from Seattle. It was well worth the trip! Since then he has added so much more to his matsunosuke bloodline, like new improved
    beni and sumi....if anyone wanted to treat them selves to a new educational level you need to seriously plan on making this trip.

hats off to ZNA Norcal for making it possible for all to take advantage of this opportunity.
    Last edited by dinh; 12-13-2006 at 02:52 PM.

Looks like a cool event.. I wish the ZNA NorCal a successful event...

Joe

Honmei
    Quote Originally Posted by dick benbow View Post
    That's all right Dinh , after you've had a lesson from Toshio, you may have a new favorite breeder/teacher.
    Thanks Russ and kari at PS KOI for your assistance. When Toshio put on his first seminar in Philly, when Joe Z opened up quality koi, I flew all the way back there to see Him from Seattle. It was well worth the trip! Since then he has added so much more to his matsunosuke bloodline, like new improved
    beni and sumi....if anyone wanted to treat them selves to a new educational level you need to seriously plan on making this trip.

hats off to ZNA Norcal for making it possible for all to take advantage of this opportunity.
    Hey Dick,
    I was there at the seminar in Phily as well, but sadly I did not know you then.There were a lot of great people there.

Russ

That's interesting Russ...remember that wonderful kohaku he brought that Dr gene Ewey ended up with. Wow, that was a spectacular koi! if i only knew what this man (toshio) has forgotten <sigh>

Russ, will agnes be coming to interpret? thanks.......

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast