Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cfks Orlando

I really wish I could go to this event.. I enjoy the show and venue.. Many koikichi friends I have in Florida and Non koikichi too

Hitch along with Kevin, Joe. Great koi. Koi Kichi everywhere. Some really good seminars. The long range forecast is for fantastic weather, too.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Hitch along with Kevin, Joe. Great koi. Koi Kichi everywhere. Some really good seminars. The long range forecast is for fantastic weather, too.

He is going with Jane or else I would... ( honmei don't play dat )

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Eugeneg View Post
    What are Mats seminares on and the time on Sat and do I have to register in advance for them ? Got Mickys photo so at least have one face to look for
    Regards
    Eugene
    Mat's seminars are scheduled for Saturday from 2pm to 4pm. Mat will talk about Koi appreciation and how to pick a quality Koi. The fee for the full day of seminars is $10 and can be paid at the show.

If you are planning to go to the banquet, you should go ahead and pay for that in advance as we have to give our final count to the hotel several days before the show. Unlike some banquets, we will only be presenting the top awards and the Friendship awards at the banquet. Bob Heideman (founder and President of Aquatic Eco Systems) will be our guest speaker during the banquet.

If you send in your banquet reservation, you can go ahead and pay for the seminars at the same time, then pick up your tickets at the show.

Henry
    Henry

Orlando, FL

Quote Originally Posted by HenryC View Post
    Mat's seminars are scheduled for Saturday from 2pm to 4pm. Mat will talk about Koi appreciation and how to pick a quality Koi. The fee for the full day of seminars is $10 and can be paid at the show.

If you are planning to go to the banquet, you should go ahead and pay for that in advance as we have to give our final count to the hotel several days before the show. Unlike some banquets, we will only be presenting the top awards and the Friendship awards at the banquet. Bob Heideman (founder and President of Aquatic Eco Systems) will be our guest speaker during the banquet.

If you send in your banquet reservation, you can go ahead and pay for the seminars at the same time, then pick up your tickets at the show.

Henry
    Very cool seminar, wish I could be there, this show is soon on it's way to becoming another Gardena. Mat's seminar sounds cool and it is affordable too.

Sansai
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori View Post
    Very cool seminar, wish I could be there, this show is soon on it's way to becoming another Gardena. Mat's seminar sounds cool and it is affordable too.
    Tonio,
    That $10 gets you entry into all of the seminars at the orlando show as far as I know. Not only two hours of Mat but a few hours of Ray Jordan and koi history.
    This will be my fourth year in a row attending this show and it only gets better and bigger each year. Kudos too Henry and Rod for all of the hard work and the rest of the crew that puts this show together.
    Just wish they would bring back the goldies show because I got a couple of ringer ranchus.

Hey, Rob I am gonna miss it again this year. Have a beer for me and say hello to the old crew..

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    Tonio,
    That $10 gets you entry into all of the seminars at the orlando show as far as I know. Not only two hours of Mat but a few hours of Ray Jordan and koi history.
    This will be my fourth year in a row attending this show and it only gets better and bigger each year. Kudos too Henry and Rod for all of the hard work and the rest of the crew that puts this show together.
    Just wish they would bring back the goldies show because I got a couple of ringer ranchus.
    Well you guys have fun, the Florida Show gets better and better every year!!
    I think you need to push for goldfish show next year. Got pics of the Ranchus?

Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    I'll see you at the wet lab Mitch. It also looks like Mat McCann is doing two back to back seminars on saturday. That alone is worth the price for the seminar tickets...not too mention all of the other speakers.
    Rob,
    I look forward to meeting you at the wet lab. We reserved the last seat for my friend Tuan yesterday, so it is full now. Tuan and my wife and I are all going to the seminars and the banquet as well. Tuan's wife couldn't attend so if anyone is needing to share a room contact me. I have reserved two rooms for Friday and Saturday.
    Mitch

The $10 pays for the Saturday seminar line-up. Separate charges for the Friday wet-lab and for the ZNA judging seminar. Check the website regarding availability of spaces in these latter two. www.cfks.org .

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast