Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ZNA SoCal Koi Show ....

ZNA SoCal Koi Show ....

Just wondering who will show or attend the ZNA SoCal 33rd Annual koi show?

ZNA SoCal koi show is one of the Permier koi show in America. I attended SoCal only twice but love every moment of it including the people, the koi and all.... In additional to that, ZNA SoCal is the first ZNA Chapter in United States of America more than 35 years ago. It helped to build the great foundation for ZNA America as well as koi hobby in general.

As a ZNA supporter, I plan to show this year again and hope all koikichies will show or attend this Premier koi show as well.

--Dinh

Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Just wondering who will show or attend the ZNA SoCal 33rd Annual koi show?

ZNA SoCal koi show is one of the Permier koi show in America. I attended SoCal only twice but love every moment of it including the people, the koi and all.... In additional to that, ZNA SoCal is the first ZNA Chapter in United States of America more than 35 years ago. It helped to build the great foundation for ZNA America as well as koi hobby in general.

As a ZNA supporter, I plan to show this year again and hope all koikichies will show or attend this Premier koi show as well.

--Dinh
    I will attend this year, hahahahaha....this statement coming from Tony aka "The Flaker". Have to be there and Chai said so....well just as long as he doesnt put the same kind of hug on me as he did to Frank.

A new comrodary has started with NorCal ZNA and SoCal ZNA, with members from NorCal ZNA ready to take the prize and I have to say they have the guns to take it. In a new tradition "fun, friendship and comrodary" will be the theme for each of our shows...

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori View Post
    I will attend this year, hahahahaha....this statement coming from Tony aka "The Flaker". Have to be there and Chai said so....well just as long as he doesnt put the same kind of hug on me as he did to Frank.

A new comrodary has started with NorCal ZNA and SoCal ZNA, with members from NorCal ZNA ready to take the prize and I have to say they have the guns to take it. In a new tradition "fun, friendship and comrodary" will be the theme for each of our shows...
    Looking forward to seeing all the Norcal gang, including "Tonio The Flaker" ,
    I have to say, I love the new tradition "fun, friendship and comrodary" that is what the hobby is all about.

Oh yeah, it's like sending the troops to battle, but have a beer and laughs afterwards hahahahaha...."fun, friendship, comrodary and COMPAI"

So, who is going to have the fish? The North or South? I'm betting the South . I'll be there Sunday to see the champs-no matter who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by 111whalen View Post
    So, who is going to have the fish? The North or South? I'm betting the South . I'll be there Sunday to see the champs-no matter who they are.
    I think NorCal is goin to take the GC trophy this year and if we dont Mark, I owe you a bottle of wine... But in the end Mark, it's all about ...."fun, friendship, comrodary and COMPAI"

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori View Post
    I think NorCal is goin to take the GC trophy this year and if we dont Mark, I owe you a bottle of wine... But in the end Mark, it's all about ...."fun, friendship, comrodary and COMPAI"
    I don't care who takes the GC trophy, as long as we get to see purty fishies, and have fun and beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post
    I don't care who takes the GC trophy, as long as we get to see purty fishies, and have fun and beer.
    True, true....Should be a fun show....first time to Gardena....need to experience tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by 111whalen View Post
    hmmmm, I was thinking about bring my ZNA SoCal Baby Champion few years ago back to SoCal to show again this year..... What do you think Mark?

Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    hmmmm, I was thinking about bring my ZNA SoCal Baby Champion few years ago back to SoCal to show again this year..... What do you think Mark?
    Dinh
    I hope you bring your baby GC, back to SoCal, it is always great to see how a hobbiest can raise and keep a nice koi, in good condition. especially after a few years have gone by.
    This is going to be a fun filled weekend, I am starting to get excited, with so many of the koi kichi's coming to this event.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast