Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sacramento Combined Koi Show

It was my first and I really enjoyed the short time I had to attend the show last year and am really looking forward to it this year. In fact, I may have an entry or two to bring this time around if I get brave enough to transport them. A 2 hour drive isn't so bad and I might attempt it.

You have a dealer division this year--how about a breeder division? Is that ever done?

Marie

We're glad you had a great time last year.
    This year's event promises to be better yet.

If you need information about transporting your koi, there is a great thread in the "Best of Bito" forum started by Steve E. about transporting koi to a show.
    There are many people in Northern California who can work with you on getting your koi to the Koi Show.

This year we have Koi Dealers and Breeders in the Dealer Division... Who knows in the future what may happen. The number of Koi Breeders in Northern California is growing so may be.....
    GarryC

New Sponsor

Majestic Koi will be back as a Vendor in 2007 as well as a Bronze Level Sponsor..
    Majestic Koi has supported the Sacramento Combined Koi Show each year....

Camellia Koi Club says Thank-You for your continuing Support.

Corporate Sponsor

Please join me and the Camellia Koi Club in welcoming Peters and Sons Koi and Pond Supply as the Corporate Sponsors of the Sacramento Combined Koi Show. This is a renewal of the Sponsorship of 2006.
    Russell and Kari Peters have the Koi Hobby in many ways over the years, our event is one of those ways.
    Yesterday was their annual Spring Event, which we hope was very successful.
    Next Saturday is the Camellia Koi Club's buying trip and they will be visiting Russell and Kari at their facility in Martinez.
    Wish I could partake in these events, but I am out of state.

Any updates? Judges...I heard a rumor that Jessica Alba was goin to be tubbing.... Bump bump

I was wondering if I could get a spot to put some AGA flyers on your club's table Gary...?

Sponsor Update

Thanks to Jnorth for placing our Sponsor Package on the Club News and Updates Section of the Koi Bito Web site. Here is a short update of our current Sponsors.

Koi Enterprise will be a Gold Level Sponsor and will provide meals Saturday and Sunday for all of those who directly support the event. Through Koi Enterprise we will also be able to have food for sale to the General Public, some thing we lacked last year. Over the years the Quintero Family (Anthony, his parents Mr. and Mrs. Quintero and the rest of their family) have also been major supporters of the Sacramento Combined Koi Show and the Camellia Koi Club. How many of us look forward to the fabulous meals they prepare for this event?

Oh So Koi will be a Gold Level Sponsor. The new owner of Oh So Koi, Mr. Bashar Shawwa wanted to show his support to the Sacramento Combined Koi Show and the Camellia Koi Club as well as getting the word out about his ownership. So after meeting Jerold, he decided to become one of only four Gold Level Sponsors. A hardy Thank-You to Mr. Shawwa.

Majestic Koi will be a Bronze Level Sponsor. Rob Barreras will provide the meal for the Friday night Judgeís Reception to be held at Johnson Hall. Rob actually was one of the first Vendors to support the Koi Shows hosted by the Camellia Koi Club and has supported the Camellia Koi Club and itís Koi Shows ever since.

InCharacter Asian Calligraphy will be a Bronze Level Sponsor. Owner Cecilia Swift was a Exhibitor a couple of years ago at our Koi Show, but scheduling issues have kept her from participating in our Koi Show. This year Cecilia is planning to provide the Minor Awards for the Sacramento Combined Koi Show. The Minor Awards include Best Size 1 through 8, Best Variety (Kohaku, Sanke, Showa, Utsuri, Asagi/Shusui, Goromo/Goshiki, Kawarigoi/Bekko, Hikari Muji, Hikari Moyo, Hikari Utsuri, Tancho, Kin/Gin Rin A, Kin/Gin Rin B, Doitsu A, Doitsu B, Longfin), Best Tategoi and Best Eye.

An HARDY THANK-YOU to the additional Sponsors above. Anyway, you can all show your appreciation to these Sponsors by shopping at their business and as well as personally Thanking them. Without these Sponsors this event would not be possible. As we gain more Sponsorship they will be posted on our clubís web-site.

There are still Sponsorships available for those companies who might be interested.

Short Update

Here is a short update of the latest Sponsors.

Star Milling will be a Bronze Level Sponsor. Iva Gaglione has supported this event over the past several years. We look forward to having Star Milling again at this event again. Much Thanks for supporting the Koi Clubís in northern California.

Champion Nishikigoi will be a Bronze Level Sponsor. Tom Lai has been a great supporter of the Koi Clubs in northern California for a number of years. If some thing needed to be done you can always count on Tomís generous support. Again Thank-You very much.

There are still a few Sponsorships available for those companies who might be interested.

I was wondering if I could get a spot to put some AGA flyers on your club's table Gary...?

Should not be a problem. Always there to support another aqua organization.

Quote Originally Posted by scvkoi View Post

Should not be a problem. Always there to support another aqua organization.

Cool, thanks Garry...

Bump. Any news or updates?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast