Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Isawa/Niigata Bound PSKol!

Honmei

Cool Isawa/Niigata Bound PSKoi!

I am leaving tomorrow for Isawa. I am spending two days with Mr. Sakai and then I will be going to Niigata for four days. I hear that it is snowing now in Niigata. It should make for an interesting trip. I will start posting in a couple of days.
    Last edited by Russell Peters; 03-31-2007 at 10:42 AM.

Hope you have a wonderful trip Russ and make sure to post a lot of pictures.
    Say hello to all people that Ann and I know at Isawa center.....Wish to have a very nice kohaku....

--Dinh

Honmei
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Hope you have a wonderful trip Russ and make sure to post a lot of pictures.
    Say hello to all people that Ann and I know at Isawa center.....Wish to have a very nice kohaku....

--Dinh
    Are you thinking large or small?

nisai or sansai - 18" - 24".... have to be a good one.

Honmei
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    nisai or sansai - 18" - 24".... have to be a good one.
    Nothing but the best.

Cool

Russ, looking forward to your reports, always enjoyable!

Dinh, I DON'T THINK RUSS WILL HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME FINDING A QUALITY KOHAKU FROM tOSHIO. What was always hard for me was to find one with a pattern that caught my eye and appealed to me. Looking forward to seeing what he "scounges" up for you to consider....will you find a temp home for it, raise it in your existing facility or stick it out in the mud? Koi kichi's want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by dick benbow View Post
    Russ, looking forward to your reports, always enjoyable!

Dinh, I DON'T THINK RUSS WILL HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME FINDING A QUALITY KOHAKU FROM tOSHIO. What was always hard for me was to find one with a pattern that caught my eye and appealed to me. Looking forward to seeing what he "scounges" up for you to consider....will you find a temp home for it, raise it in your existing facility or stick it out in the mud? Koi kichi's want to know!
    Dick

I think Dinh knows the level of competition at the upcoming Sakura Young Koi Show and doesn't want to be left out of the running. There are several "big guns" coming to this show and at these sizes, Dinh/Ann are considered among them.

Mike

Sansai
    Russ, if you happen upon our Sanke that will be shipped this Spring, could you take a pic of her and post, if you have time? Miwa will know which one it is, Sharon actually gave this Sanke to me for my birthday last Octoeber when we were all there. With all the excitement during harvest we didn't get a very good pic of her. I think those lurking on this board would enjoy looking at her as well.

Mike, Well I wish Dinh and Ann well in thier search. It's always fun to have a few koi kichi's that are super competitive...adds to the expectation of the show......

Dan, if that picture you do have wasn't any good, and didn't show the koi off very well....we'll have to with hold showing a good photo for fear the competition will get too discouraged and quit showing.....

Honmei
    Quote Originally Posted by Danjols View Post
    Russ, if you happen upon our Sanke that will be shipped this Spring, could you take a pic of her and post, if you have time? Miwa will know which one it is, Sharon actually gave this Sanke to me for my birthday last Octoeber when we were all there. With all the excitement during harvest we didn't get a very good pic of her. I think those lurking on this board would enjoy looking at her as well.
    Hi Dan,

I was fortunate enough to be with Sharon at the harvest when she picked it. See what happens when you leave her alone.LOL

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast