Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worth it to show? Inazuma Kohaku

Nisai
    Eric, just ignore him

If he does, we're all wasting our time.

Learning, not ignoring, should be the order of the day -- since otherwise we're doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Did you look at the winners from last year?

2006 Sacramento Koi Show

Still think you can compete? If so, go for it!

Nisai
    the kid should not learn anything from you. You are very rude and very impolite with all members of this forum. The forum lives on ad, ad lives on members. Rudiness and impoliteness chase away members, hurt the forum in general.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    the kid should not learn anything from you. You are very rude and very impolite with all members of this forum. The forum lives on ad, ad lives on members. Rudiness and impoliteness chase away members, hurt the forum in general.
    I disagree, itís not about how many members you have.....Itís about the knowledge they posses.....I like this forum as it truly is about KOI!

In the search for knowledge and in the direction of going show, one will never know how one's fish will do until it is enter.

In regards to the competition at Camellia Show, it is steep...Especially Size 1 & 2...

Nisai
    Quote Originally Posted by dubtaco View Post
    I disagree, it’s not about how many members you have.....It’s about the knowledge they posses.....I like this forum as it truly is about KOI!
    on the stand point of members you are right, but on the stand point of who pay the bill.... the ad owner will not come to any forum with very few members. beside that there is some basic standard of behaving in public that we have to obey: be nice and respect other members regarless of their knowledge and ages. The lesson of Luke, Valarc, Doug Blamo are still there. We want to have a prosper forum, healthy and fun. Anthing out of that standard will hurt all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Sorry but you are calling a member rude and inpolite which is not a nice thing to say . Yet I learned a lot from him .
    What he is trying to say is empty vessels make the most sound and if people like Don do not speak out they have a tendency to take over . Then members like I who actually spend money on fish and supplies in the USA and recommend others will not bother visiting .
    Regards
    Eugene

I'm sorry you feel that way, Mojo . . . but I'm 60 years old, set in my ways and I'm not changing.

I tend to speak my mind and I'm comfortable enough in it to call them as I see them.

Now if what you're looking for is a board with lots of members -- and politeness police, too -- well, I think I can find an URL for you (dang . . . where'd it go?).

But if you want a knowledgeable board with a little adult give-and-take, then stick around. Hopefully we'll all learn something.
    Don Chandler
    Member: AKCA, ZNA, KoiUSA

AMEN Don!!! HAHAHAHA....What is that URL to that other koi board that I got banned from 3 years ago?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast