Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: 2007 ZNA NorCal Nishikigoi Show

Ahhh, balut eggs, yummy! I like the eggs with youngs that have feathers on them....they taste much sweeter! Man, not only am I missing out on the awesome koi, killer trophies, and koi kichis but I am missing out on balut eggs as well. Hey Erwin, maybe you could ship a balut egg up for me!

Honmei

A Big Suprise!

Today, Kari and I were having lunch in the restaurant and I looked out the window and saw the head judge Mr. Hayamasa Ikeda helping out at our booth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2007 ZNA NorCal Nishikigoi Show-koi-008.jpg   2007 ZNA NorCal Nishikigoi Show-koi-038.jpg  

I had an extended conversion with Mr. Hayamasa Ikeda about the GC amd RGC. It was a good education for me. My time at the show is well spent.

In this picture, Mr. Hayamasa Ikeda selected 3 Sakai tosai and pointed out his top pick. too bad the fish were already bought by someone else. He also told me a secret that I probably should be sharing to general public. There were two people there and I repeated what was suggested.
    He's likeable guy!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Peters View Post
    Today, Kari and I were having lunch in the restaurant and I looked out the window and saw the head judge Mr. Hayamasa Ikeda helping out at our booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Nguyen View Post
    He also told me a secret that I probably should be sharing to general public.
    Steve
    Were patiently waiting........................

hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Nguyen View Post
    I had an extended conversion with Mr. Hayamasa Ikeda about the GC amd RGC. It was a good education for me. My time at the show is well spent.

In this picture, Mr. Hayamasa Ikeda selected 3 Sakai tosai and pointed out his top pick. too bad the fish were already bought by someone else. He also told me a secret that I probably should be sharing to general public. There were two people there and I repeated what was suggested.
    He's likeable guy!

Steve
    ...was it 'invest in the Nikei Stock Market'??

Thank you

Thank you to all that helped and contributed to make this event what it was. To the entrants, the koi show team, tireless members and volunteers, the judges, the vendors, sponsors and private donors, the San Francisco Bay Area Koi Club and Camellia Koi Club, and everyone who came in person and/or internet and showed support; thank you!!!

Dan thank you for selflessly volunteering yourself to do the pictures and updating everyone with the events as they unfolded. Looking at these pictures everyone had a good time and some good learnings. In my humble opinion that's what qualifies the event as successful and priceless.

Again, thank you again to everyone who made this event possible and my apologies in advance if I missed anyone.

Erwin Santos
    Show Chairman

Sansai

Erwin

What are you doing up so early. You should be sleeping in until at least noon!!!
    By the way, great show. It will be hard to top for next year (I can hear you groaning).

Erwin,
    Congratulations on a great show. It was worth the drive 12 hours back and forth. I hope that the ZNA Norcal group will bring those nice big fishy to ZNA Socal next year.

Nancy M.
    When is the ZNA Socal show?

Jeff D.
    Thanks a lot the tequila shots.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by gspotmc View Post
    Erwin,
    Congratulations on a great it show. It was worth the drive 12 hours back and forth. I hope that the ZNA Norcal group will bring those nice big fishy to ZNA Socal next year.

Nancy M.
    When is the ZNA Socal show?

Jeff D.
    Thanks a lot the tequila shots.

Michael
    Maybe the nice trophies that ZNA NorCal had will make SoCal get even better trophies. Bowling anyone?...

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930