Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Thank You Camellia Koi Club

  1. #1
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Martinez,CA
    Posts
    4,611

    Talking Thank You Camellia Koi Club

    Kari and I have been supporting the Sacramento Koi Show for two years now and have been vendors there for many more years. We always enjoy the show and the people who put on the show. They do a great job and are always very professional. We appreciate the effort they put into bringing Koi to the public through the show and they always show their appreciation to the vendors and sponsors of their show. This year they gave us a plaque, designed by Ellan Evans, and it is truly outstanding. Here is a picture of the plaque and its place on our wall at the store. Thank you very much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thank You Camellia Koi Club-sac-003.jpg   Thank You Camellia Koi Club-sac-004.jpg  
    Last edited by Russell Peters; 09-29-2007 at 10:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Oyagoi mstrseed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Georgetown, Texas USA
    Posts
    1,643
    A very nice thank you gift..............................................

  3. #3
    Daihonmei dick benbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    6,340

    sounds like a good relationship

    and i think there should be one between the dealers and clubs. both need each other.....Congrats Russ for being so supportive, glad to see you get
    some acknowledgement. I'm still grateful for the effort you made this year to bring toshio sakai here for all of us to enjoy.

  4. #4
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Martinez,CA
    Posts
    4,611
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrseed View Post
    A very nice thank you gift..............................................
    Yes, indeed..............................

  5. #5
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Martinez,CA
    Posts
    4,611
    Quote Originally Posted by dick benbow View Post
    and i think there should be one between the dealers and clubs. both need each other.....Congrats Russ for being so supportive, glad to see you get
    some acknowledgement. I'm still grateful for the effort you made this year to bring toshio sakai here for all of us to enjoy.
    Thanks Dick we enjoy it.

  6. #6
    Tategoi lypope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    391
    What a great acknowledgment for you and Kari! Hey, I miss you guys...

  7. #7
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Martinez,CA
    Posts
    4,611
    Quote Originally Posted by lypope View Post
    What a great acknowledgment for you and Kari! Hey, I miss you guys...
    I was just thinking about you. Can you come visit us at the ZNA Nor-Cal show?

  8. #8
    Tategoi lypope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    391
    Gosh, I'd love to. Fixin' to redo my pond and have to save my nickels - Carl and Keirin doesn't come cheap. Have to check airfare and hotel stuff out - is it better to fly into Sacramento or San Fran? Promise me a trip to In-n-Out and I may have to think hard! Gee, homesick much?

  9. #9
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Martinez,CA
    Posts
    4,611
    Quote Originally Posted by lypope View Post
    Gosh, I'd love to. Fixin' to redo my pond and have to save my nickels - Carl and Keirin doesn't come cheap. Have to check airfare and hotel stuff out - is it better to fly into Sacramento or San Fran? Promise me a trip to In-n-Out and I may have to think hard! Gee, homesick much?

    Oakland is the best airport to fly into. I'll take you to In-n-Out for breakfast, lunch and dinner if you come out.

Similar Threads

  1. Camellia Koi Club Grand Champion Award
    By Hairbear in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 10:00 PM
  2. 2009 Camellia Koi Club Show (Northern California)
    By ellen in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 06:49 AM
  3. Camellia Koi Club Newsletter
    By ellen in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 10:18 AM
  4. Camellia Koi Club Koi Auction this Sunday
    By dinh in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 06:47 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 02:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com