Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: このワードは正しいだか。

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori View Post
    hey lil'dude, you got any current pics of your avatar?
    nope, but the koi is happily swimming around in my pond at home. I'll see if I cant get one.
    One thing that has been really preventing me from taking decent pics is I dont have a net at my house or a good blue bowl. so those two items are my next priorities.

one more thing, is that koi yours in your avatar. If so, I would really like to see more pictures of it. Looks really beautiful.
    Last edited by lildude; 10-16-2007 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lildude View Post
    nope, but the koi is happily swimming around in my pond at home. I'll see if I cant get one.
    One thing that has been really preventing me from taking decent pics is I dont have a net at my house or a good blue bowl. so those two items are my next priorities.

one more thing, is that koi yours in your avatar. If so, I would really like to see more pictures of it. Looks really beautiful.
    That Kohaku is gone, a $250 Tom Tse fish...It was a Dainichi Line Kohaku from Yagenji. I have to say it was probably the best fish I had the pleasure of raising in my pond and had fun bringing it out to show.

When you get a chance I would like to see the progression of the fish you have collected this past year.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori View Post
    That Kohaku is gone, a $250 Tom Tse fish...It was a Dainichi Line Kohaku from Yagenji. I have to say it was probably the best fish I had the pleasure of raising in my pond and had fun bringing it out to show.

When you get a chance I would like to see the progression of the fish you have collected this past year.
    yes hopefully I can get a decent shot of all my koi sooner or later.
    the koi that I received from kari and Russell hasn't really changed much, but I also haven't been able to see it much over this last growing season. Algae! And washington for the entire summer But I think the algae helped them in their new environment. Hadn't had any health problems either, same with water quality.
    we just finished putting in the jets, which is another good thing to have. I am happy david pushed for them. We havent been able to do much since that, but hopefully soon since yesterday they returned from africa

I apologize for my bad grammar. I am surfing the net with my new ipod =)
    i also wanted to tell everything also about how the pond is coming along

Jumbo
    Since you understand that's much, I would like to introduce www.koipark.net/ for you.
    It is just a tiny window but it's linked to numerous other sites.
    Welcome to a real world of the Nishikigoi (^^)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kindai View Post
    Since you understand that's much, I would like to introduce www.koipark.net/ for you.
    It is just a tiny windoiw but it's linked to numerous other sites.
    Welcome to a real world of the Nishikigoi (^^)
    Arigatou gozaimashita sempai.
    Koei desu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12