Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007

Sansai

Smile " I'll Behave Myself "

OK, spill the beans.

If you didn't bid I can only imagine Judy and Sharon did. Of course I'm sure Sharon stayed with-in her limits after all she did say "I'll behave myself" just before flying out. After looking at those pictures posted yesterday and specifically the one of Sharon totally out of control and smiles from everyone else I think she must of had her fingers crossed when saying "I'll behave myself".

Sounds like there is plenty of koi kichi fun going on!

Everyone did well in the auction...

everyone in our group had found at least one fish that they loved and won the fish of their dreams! We cheered and had so much fun celebrating their wins. All of our friends got something amazing: Matt, Sharon, Judy, Joe, Bob & Shila, Ray, Erwin, Jane, Mike, and Ed all won some fantastic fish. This event was Mr. Sakai's way of saying 'thank you' to his best customers, and he practically gave away the fish in the auction. We were all very lucky!!

Sansai

Now That's What I'm Talking About!

Quote Originally Posted by karipeters View Post
    everyone in our group had found at least one fish that they loved and won the fish of their dreams! We cheered and had so much fun celebrating their wins. All of our friends got something amazing: Matt, Sharon, Judy, Joe, Bob & Shila, Ray, Erwin, Jane, Mike, and Ed all won some fantastic fish. This event was Mr. Sakai's way of saying 'thank you' to his best customers, and he practically gave away the fish in the auction. We were all very lucky!!
    Kari,

Koi Kichi Fun, Kari that group you just named off would be a ton of fun without the auction. Mix in the auction hospitality with our Japanese friends, makes this trip totally worth it. Sounds to me that eveyone just paid for their trip with gifts from Mr. Sakai, hope we find next years edition to be as much fun as well. Can't wait to see the pics plus import dates, expectations are mounting!

Thank you for sharing,

Dan

Honmei

Import Date

Hi Dan,

I spoke with Miwa and am trying to arrange an import date of November 9th. At this point it looks like it will be no problem. I will keep you posted.

Sansai

Service with a Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Peters View Post
    Hi Dan,

I spoke with Miwa and am trying to arrange an import date of November 9th. At this point it looks like it will be no problem. I will keep you posted.

Russ,

How sweet it is, with-in three weeks from Japan to your QT pond. Miwa is doing a great job along with your committment of service with a smile. Thank you for all your efforts and I'm sure I'm only one of many that appreciate your and Kari's efforts.

Dan

Honmei
    Quote Originally Posted by Danjols View Post
    Russ,

How sweet it is, with-in three weeks from Japan to your QT pond. Miwa is doing a great job along with your committment of service with a smile. Thank you for all your efforts and I'm sure I'm only one of many that appreciate your and Kari's efforts.

Dan
    Dan,

You are welcome. It is our pleasure to help out when we can.

Russ

Honmei

Day 2

We did not have to be at the auction preview until 11:00am so we decided to stop by Jirosuke and pick up a few pieces. We found some really nice Beni Kumonryu, Shusui, Goshiki, Yamabuki, Kigoi (red Eye), and a few others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-214.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-215.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-216.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-218.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-219.jpg  

Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-222.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-223.jpg  

Honmei

Hiroi

After Jirosuke we decided to go to see Hiroi. He is famous for his Ochiba and Goshiki. Today we saw Goshiki. It was over cast and even though there was not a lot of sun I could not manage to get pictures without a lot of glare. I hope you can make out some of these beautiful Koi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-224.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-225.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-227.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-228.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-229.jpg  

Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-230.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-231.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-232.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-236.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-237.jpg  

Honmei
    Here are a few more from Hiroi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-239.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-240.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-241.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-242.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-246.jpg  

Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-247.jpg  

Honmei

Auction Preview

When we arrived in Mushigame the Koi were out for preview. No one wasted any time picking their favorites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-250.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-251.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-252.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-253.jpg   Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-254.jpg  

Ojiya/Isawa Bound PSKoi -Fall Edition 2007-ojiya-258.jpg  

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast