Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New koi

Daihonmei
    look'en good Robert, look'n good JR

Tosai
    Thnx all a few more and i'm spent
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New koi-102107-kay-igarashi.jpg   New koi-102107-kay-choosing.jpg   New koi-102107-kays-choice.jpg   New koi-102107-kiss.jpg  

Honmei

Wink This is Not Fair!

This is Miwa's uncles farm. He is the man you see in a lot of the pictures I post from Isawa and his name is Igarashi.
    Bob's mother-in-law is probably the luckiest person in the Koi hobby. This event marks the first Koi she has ever purchased and as a favor Igarashi allowed her to pick from his best Koi her first Koi. She picked the Sanke in the third picture and it is the one I am holding so that she can Kiss it.
    It is such an amazing Sanke that I told her it may get lost at my store when it is shipped.
    Her response was that I must ship it to her and if I did not she said she would shoot me. I asked her with what and she said a pistol. It turns out she is a master shooter. I told her she would be getting her Sanke. No problems.LOL

lol.. i think she was almost serious.... she has gone koi kookoo after shila and I first met. Had never really seen koi (Shila's sister has had a "koi pond" read garden pond for years) until we met but has been studying my nichirins for 6 years...loves them, tho now she wants to know why the english version is so thin compared to Japanese version. She got a few mags at Yamamatsu. She also said not to give her "job" away as translator.. I believe she will probably go with us most times from now on...would be hard to disappoint her. She is talking about moving to Colorado now to be near her koi...looking at townhomes seriously...lets see..we have been back 3 days...
    Best regards,

Bob Winkler

My opinions are my best interpretation of my experiences. They are not set in stone as I intend to always be a student of life. And Koi.

Tosai
    very nice fish

Fry
    Realy great koi. I most like the kohaku on the second picture and the sanke on the last. Beautiful body's end super skin.. nice bling too.
    greets ewit / holland.

Great choices, Bob! I especially like the kokaku in the second picture, first post. Can't wait to see them at the RMKC Show next year! Of course, I hope to see you and Shila before that....wanna come help supervise my pond rebuild next spring? Shila said she'd never been to Arkansas, you know! It's really pretty here in the spring....

Bob,

Beautiful koi! Take special care of the first kohaku, first picture, first post and the sanke Russ mentioned. Two great koi. I felt the drool starting to form when I saw that first picture.

Richard

Bob, I found this youtube video of YOU taken by David Lawton at the Sakai(INC) Auction, can you explain what you were doing? HAHAHAHAHA...

YOU GOT TO LOVE YOUTUBE!!!!

I

am not responsible....I blame it on the free beer! LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast