Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ZNA SoCal 34th Annual Koi Show ....

ZNA SoCal 34th Annual Koi Show ....

Just wonder who will be attending the ZNA SoCal 34th annual koi show this year. It will be held on March 15-16, 2008 at the Garden Civic Center, Gardena.

ZNA SoCal show is a premier Koi show in the States. It set the record last year for koi shows in America that had more than 400 high quality koi. This will be a great koi education event that hope you all will attend if possible. At our monthly meeting last week, we asked NorCal members to support the 34th ZNA SoCal show. I am sure NorCal folks will show/attend as we normal done in the past....

--Dinh
    Last edited by dinh; 01-20-2008 at 12:40 PM.

Honmei
    PSKoi will be a vendor there. We are looking forward to a fun weekend in SoCal.

Probably attend just to check it out and wont show. I dont think this year my good friends the Morales were asked to helpout...They really did alot last year for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori View Post
    Probably attend just to check it out and wont show. I dont think this year my good friends the Morales were asked to helpout...They really did alot last year for the show.
    There are many good folks down there that for sure they will help to make another great show and another record.... I remember you were a judge for last year SoCal show... are you invited to judge this year again?

Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    There are many good folks down there that for sure they will help to make another great show and another record.... I remember you were a judge for last year SoCal show... are you invited to judge this year again?
    I wasnt invited to judge this year, since I am no longer in that NorCal-SoCal circle of friends so to speak. I think NorCal still has one judge canidate, who is supposed to judge this year for SoCal. Dinh are you planning to attend and bring fish to the show this year?

I think there is something in the works by the Unit to throw a "Young Koi Show" sometime around the dates of Gardena Show.

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori View Post
    I wasnt invited to judge this year, since I am no longer in that NorCal-SoCal circle of friends so to speak. I think NorCal still has one judge canidate, who is supposed to judge this year for SoCal. Dinh are you planning to attend and bring fish to the show this year?

I think there is something in the works by the Unit to throw a "Young Koi Show" sometime around the dates of Gardena Show.
    wow, Koi-Unit Young Koi Show is great.... If there is anything I can do, just let me know... Will try my best... Ann loves Koi-Unit young koi show for her Grand Champion;-))

I plan to show this year as to support the SoCal....The show is also on my lovely wife BD weekend indeed, so not so sure how I can work out with DW about the event.... will see....

Honmei
    Ah yes, who could forget. Antonio is in the dark outfit in the back row.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ZNA SoCal 34th Annual Koi Show  ....-zna-047.jpg  

Honmei
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    wow, Koi-Unit Young Koi Show is great.... If there is anything I can do, just let me know... Will try my best... Ann loves Koi-Unit young koi show for her Grand Champion;-))

I plan to show this year as to support the SoCal....The show is also on my lovely wife BD weekend indeed, so not so sure how I can work out with DW about the event.... will see....
    Hey Dinh, Kari's birthday is March 16th. She mumbled something about Maui though.LOL

We'll see ya all there, then.

BTW: Don K said the show packet was supposed to be out last week but we haven't received one, yet. Anyone have the inside scoop re: What's going on?

I am looking forward to a weekend of great koi and friends, followed by a few days back home in Long Beach! Can't wait! Hey Russell, I know beyond a doubt where Kari would love to go for dinner in So Cal for her birthday...want me to make reservations?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast