Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Ole Luke F. The Ringer King CFKS

  1. #1
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982

    Ole Luke F. The Ringer King CFKS

    Rumor has it that Luke, won best in size 1, with a ringer he had flown all the way from California.
    Congrats Luke

  2. #2
    Oyagoi mstrseed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Georgetown, Texas USA
    Posts
    1,643
    Oh the horror of it all..............................

  3. #3
    Oyagoi gspotmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Walnut, Ca
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post
    Rumor has it that Luke, won best in size 1, with a ringer he had flown all the way from California.
    Congrats Luke
    Nancy,
    Luke is becoming a ringer owner every year.
    Michael

  4. #4
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by gspotmc View Post
    Nancy,
    Luke is becoming a ringer owner every year.
    Michael
    Yes he is, and if memory serves me correctly, Luke don't like us bad people that buy ringers, and show them and win.

    LOL I think Lukie is becoming one of us, I wonder how many fish he entered in the show, I hear he entered around 50 in size one..

    Way to go Luke you are the man..

  5. #5
    Oyagoi gspotmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Walnut, Ca
    Posts
    1,405
    NANCY,
    hE IS GONNA DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR.
    MICHAEL

  6. #6
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Way to go Luke!!!

  7. #7
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Martinez,CA
    Posts
    4,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post
    Yes he is, and if memory serves me correctly, Luke don't like us bad people that buy ringers, and show them and win.

    LOL I think Lukie is becoming one of us, I wonder how many fish he entered in the show, I hear he entered around 50 in size one..

    Way to go Luke you are the man..
    It was more like 150 in size one.

  8. #8
    Oyagoi kntry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana - KHA
    Posts
    2,459
    I know you didn't just say LUKE and RINGER in the same sentence.

  9. #9
    Daihonmei PapaBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Davenport, Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,726
    Quote Originally Posted by kntry View Post
    I know you didn't just say LUKE and RINGER in the same sentence.
    He went over to the Dark Side last year, finally won a friggin' $6 trophy (with a fish he bought that morning), and he obviously has not repented of his evil ways. He is now an official repeat offender

  10. #10
    Daihonmei
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    5,198
    It deeply hurts me to have such close friends post so slanderously about my koi Showing tendencies....More to come after I thaw out..did you notice in the "Three Stooges" photo that I had on TWO T-shirts? That IS COLD!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The King's Speech
    By Fishbreeder in forum Outside
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 09:09 AM
  2. Luke (Ringer Buyer Extraordinaire) grow out page
    By luke frisbee in forum Koi Grow Out
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 10:50 PM
  3. King of the Hill Koi
    By luke frisbee in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 07:19 PM
  4. The King is Dead . . .
    By KoiCop in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:21 PM
  5. Ole Blue Eyes
    By GCSpyder in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 12:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com