Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 122

Thread: Cetus and Clarity Install . . .

  1. #21
    Oyagoi mstrseed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Georgetown, Texas USA
    Posts
    1,643
    Nice license plate............................................. .........

    Chrome wheels, chi ching a ling!!!!

  2. #22
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrseed View Post
    Nice license plate............................................. .........

    Chrome wheels, chi ching a ling!!!!
    Here's are other cars plates





  3. #23
    Oyagoi mstrseed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Georgetown, Texas USA
    Posts
    1,643
    Nice, real nice..............................................


    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post
    Here's are other cars plates





  4. #24
    Oyagoi woodyaht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Stockton,Ca.
    Posts
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by KoiCop View Post
    Hey, Nancy . . .

    I was able to find someone with some very reasonable handbags and matching luggage for sale.

    They come in 1 size and 1 color.

    How many ya want me to reserve for you?



    Don,

    I didn't know you were so Fashion Savy!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Coaches" are soooo yesterday. Glad your showing Frank what's hip! I went right out and bought a couple myself for the Mrs.

    I tried uploading pics of ours, but I kept getting "upload failed" But ours are the same colors and texture as yours. Must be truly authentic A collectors item for sure............


    BTW, glad to see the pond pro of so-cal there! Doing a great job!

  5. #25
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyaht View Post
    Don,

    I didn't know you were so Fashion Savy!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Coaches" are soooo yesterday. Glad your showing Frank what's hip! I went right out and bought a couple myself for the Mrs.

    I tried uploading pics of ours, but I kept getting "upload failed" But ours are the same colors and texture as yours. Must be truly authentic A collectors item for sure............


    BTW, glad to see the pond pro of so-cal there! Doing a great job!
    LMAO, Fran I can't wait to see your new purse.

    Chris, something is wrong with the uploads, I have already reported it to Jim N. I had to use photo bucket, to get my pics on..

  6. #26
    Oyagoi woodyaht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Stockton,Ca.
    Posts
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post
    LMAO, Fran I can't wait to see your new purse.

    Chris, something is wrong with the uploads, I have already reported it to Jim N. I had to use photo bucket, to get my pics on..

    Don't be Jealous that Fran's got the same bag as you Hahahaha.

    Thanks for the info on uploads!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #27
    Jumbo farne230's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    605
    Don: Please post more photo's of your pond, it is gorgeous. I can also see you are very concerned about water quality and continue to improve your koi environment. I see you have sales over your pond, I thought the shade would prohibit hair algae growth, because that had been suggest for my purposes too. Also how many gallons in your pond?

    I can see your koi herd has benefited from your care, very nice herd, great job.
    Bob

  8. #28
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by farne230 View Post
    Don: Please post more photo's of your pond, it is gorgeous. I can also see you are very concerned about water quality and continue to improve your koi environment. I see you have sales over your pond, I thought the shade would prohibit hair algae growth, because that had been suggest for my purposes too. Also how many gallons in your pond?

    I can see your koi heard has benefited from your care, very nice herd, great job.
    Bob
    Bob,
    FYI, Shade (through sails or other means) will not "prohibit" but help to "inhibit" algae growth.

    Edit: Ahhhh Bob? You been visiting other places, haven't ya? I don't think Don would charachterise his collection as a "herd".

    Steve
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

  9. #29
    Honmei KoiCop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,774
    For Grant and Bob . . .

    Thanks for the kind words about our small pond and collection of fish.

    Here are some old, old pix of our 6K gallon gunite pond. It's about 21' 'tall' by about 14' 'wide' and it's 5' deep at the two aerated bottom drains.

    The pic from the garage roof only shows 1 shade sail; we have 4 now. Not only do they help inhibit the growth of hair algae (haven't had a problem for years) but they also help 'screen' the pond from herons and egrets flying overhead (we're only a couple of blocks from the Upper Newport Bay Ecological Preserve).


    .


    .


    .


    .


    .
    Don Chandler
    Member: AKCA, ZNA, KoiUSA

  10. #30
    Honmei KoiCop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,774
    Hey, Nancy . . .

    Such a deal I got! Just for you!!!

    Factory direct, and exclusively from my supplier (I'm told), the new Spring Line has arrived.

    Not only does it double your handbag and matching luggage selection options, but I'm told they're waterproof!

    What more could a kichi gal like you want, eh?


Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. cetus seive install?
    By nguyen4 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:47 AM
  2. Cetus sieve
    By UP ALL NIGHT!! in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 07:04 AM
  3. venturi, where and how to install in pond
    By UP ALL NIGHT!! in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 11:17 PM
  4. Retro no-niche skimmer install
    By KoiCop in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 05:13 PM
  5. uv install with the beadfilter
    By simon in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 08:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com