Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AKCA 2009 Seminar/Koi Club San Diego 22nd Annual Koi Show

AKCA 2009 Seminar/Koi Club San Diego 22nd Annual Koi Show

I am so excited, the 2009 AKCA seminar will be held in conjunction with the Koi Club of San Diego's 22nd annual koi show.

The seminar/ show will be held on February 12 - 15 2009 at the Marriott. Galen Hansen is the Seminar chairman and Kristine Peterson is the show chairman.

This should be one of the best seminars of all time. Who could ask for more, seminars, speakers, Koi show.

Another great thing is this show will be judged by ALL the AKCA judges, not 1 but all 30 + judges. Who could ask for better judging teams, with all the judges doing this show.

I hear tanks have already been reserved, everyone stay tuned for this is sure to be the most sought out show for 2009, and the competition will be strong.

On a side note:
    A special congratulations to Kristine Peterson for stepping up, and accepting the show chair position. Way to girl..

Nice stuff!!! AKCA Seminar's tour bus is finally making a stop in Cali..

Honmei
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori View Post
    Nice stuff!!! AKCA Seminar's tour bus is finally making a stop in Cali..
    There have been several other AKCA Seminars in California.

MCA

Thumbs up Way to go San Diego!!!

It is up to local clubs to volunteer to host a seminar. AKCA picks from the volunteers. So if you want a seminar in your area, have your club AKCA Director nominate your club to host a seminar.

I commend the San Diego club for doing a combo of show and seminar!!! Way to go!!!

I'd sure love to attend this one! I have never been to california....maybe it's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaGirl View Post
    I'd sure love to attend this one! I have never been to california....maybe it's about time.
    CG, you need to start making your plans to come, this will be a great seminar, lots of speakers, all the AKCA judges judging, koi dealer mecca, the beach, zoo, sea world, and of course me

I am really excited about next year's seminar as well. With the combined koi show and seminar there should be a huge attendance. I even hear a few top notch guest speakers from overseas will be there to share their knowledge. Definately a must attend event next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post
    CG, you need to start making your plans to come, this will be a great seminar, lots of speakers, all the AKCA judges judging, koi dealer mecca, the beach, zoo, sea world, and of course me
    Nancy, you forgot at least one stop in the So Cal self-guided tour: See's! I sure hope to make it to this...I absolutely adore San Diego and my hometown (Long Beach) is just up the road apiece. But, of course, Nancy is the bestest attraction!

This is one show/ seminar i want to attend! Got to get those free airline tickets booked soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post
    I am so excited, the 2009 AKCA seminar will be held in conjunction with the Koi Club of San Diego's 22nd annual koi show.

The seminar/ show will be held on February 12 - 15 2009 at the Marriott. Galen Hansen is the Seminar chairman and Kristine Peterson is the show chairman.

This should be one of the best seminars of all time. Who could ask for more, seminars, speakers, Koi show.

Another great thing is this show will be judged by ALL the AKCA judges, not 1 but all 30 + judges. Who could ask for better judging teams, with all the judges doing this show.

I hear tanks have already been reserved, everyone stay tuned for this is sure to be the most sought out show for 2009, and the competition will be strong.
    Nancy,
    I would love to attend this years show but I have committed to my dad's 70th birthday and my family will be hosting in Manila.
    Michael
    On a side note:
    A special congratulations to Kristine Peterson for stepping up, and accepting the show chair position. Way to girl..
    Kristine,
    way to go girl. I'm sure she would be a fine show chair.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast