Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: UMKC Show Finals and some photos

Jumbo

UMKC Show Finals and some photos

We seemed to have survived our 2nd annual koi show. Still in a big fog, but will recover...I've uploaded some photos and results. Hope to have better photos from a member later tonight.

Many show floor photos have been posted to Umkc 2008 Photo Thread - KoiShack if you would like to see how pretty it all came together.

Congratulations goes to Bryan and Bay Batemen for sharing two georgous animals. Our Grand Champion (Shiro) owned by Bry and our RGC Showa owned by Bay Bateman. Bry made a point of mentioning that HIS shiro took top honors over Bay's Showa. I'm sure he rubbed it in pretty good!!! You gotta know I love that shiro!!!

Sue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UMKC Show Finals and some photos-gc-1-rs.jpg   UMKC Show Finals and some photos-rgc-rs.jpg  
    2010 Upper Midwest Koi Club Show
    AKCA 4th Annual Open Show
    July 31st, Aug 1st & 2nd, Minneapolis, MN
    http://www.umkoiclub.org/

Jumbo
    Show Results....

Please visit the thread listed above for more photos...

Sue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UMKC Show Finals and some photos-results-1-rs.jpg   UMKC Show Finals and some photos-results-2-rs.jpg   UMKC Show Finals and some photos-results-3-rs.jpg   UMKC Show Finals and some photos-results-4-rs.jpg  

Jumbo
    Congratulations to all the winners and especially to the UMKC for another fine show. I have a question tho...I thought the Shiro won GC and the Showa was RGC. I thought the Showa was Bay's (I could be wrong). Plus your winners board has the Shiro listed as Grand Champ. Was that a mis-print? Either way both fish are stunning.

Jumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Campcheryl View Post
    Congratulations to all the winners and especially to the UMKC for another fine show. I have a question tho...I thought the Shiro won GC and the Showa was RGC. I thought the Showa was Bay's (I could be wrong). Plus your winners board has the Shiro listed as Grand Champ. Was that a mis-print? Either way both fish are stunning.
    FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT I HAVE YET TO RECOVER!!! ROTF!!! Two nights pulling security at the show takes its toll!!! Yes, the shiro was the GC!! Can't believe I switched those two. Thanks Cheryl for correcting me!!!

This stuper should pass by the the time the next show comes around.....I hope!!!

Sue

Jumbo
    Bless you Sue! I can't believe you are out of bed! Kudos to you and your club for another great show. I know all the hard work and long hours that you and the members put in to make this a great show.