Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: DID YOU KNOW...Quality Koi is hosting a MAKC meeting

Sansai

DID YOU KNOW...Quality Koi is hosting a MAKC meeting

Did anyone get a news letter from Qality koi?? They will hosting a MAKC meeting this Sat. Any one thinking of going? If I got the info right, they will be pulling a pond that jumbo tosai were put into in the spring so they can be graded. It should be nice, not too hot. ALso this is a chance for us to meet our new Chapter VP, Dan Bitcon. Is anyone comming? JS

Daihonmei
    no. But it would have been nice if they had informed the MAKC ZNA chapter of such a 'meeting'??!! JR

Sansai
    This meeting was posted on the MAKC Calander and on the web site. The program was undeterined, as it had to be set by the farm schedual. I wondered if members were aware of the meeting. If you don't already have plans it's not to late. Go to the Quality Koi website and follow the links to RSVP. If you don't get their news letter, you can sign-up for it. As always at MAKC meetings visitors are welcome. Please RSVP as their will be refreshments. JS

Daihonmei
    I'll do what I can to get the word out. Too late to get it on the ZNA America schedule but I can make some phone calls. JR

Tosai

Come on down to the farm!!

Hi everyone! As you know, all are always welcome to MAKC meetings. We are always grateful when we are asked to host meetings for clubs, but leave all the "logistical" details to the clubs themselves.

On Saturday, we will go over the grading of the koi that we just harvested from a mud pond yesterday. The koi went out to mud in May as 8-10" Jumbo Tosai. They are now still considered Jumbo Tosai and currently measure 14-16".

All are welcome, we just ask that you RSVP to Dan Bitcon at 973-839-9369.

Thanks,
    Tara
    www.qualitykoi.com

Sansai
    Quote Originally Posted by JasPR View Post
    I'll do what I can to get the word out. Too late to get it on the ZNA America schedule but I can make some phone calls. JR

Thank you JR,,,,, your help would be appreciated. A "little fishie" told me that there are some interesting fish from this pond. This is going to be a treat. I can't wait untill the Main Harvest. I hope some of you will join us. JS

TAKE PHOTOS!!!!! .....please.

Wish I could be there. (I finally made my reservations for hotel & plane for the October 'Main Event' harvest in October. )

Sansai
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    TAKE PHOTOS!!!!! .....please.

Wish I could be there. (I finally made my reservations for hotel & plane for the October 'Main Event' harvest in October. )

Will do that! Thanks for reminding me, I have to charge my batteries. JS