Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two-year-old Chinese Breeder

Nisai

Two-year-old Chinese Breeder

I am attaching a few photos here, upon the approval of the owner, of a two-year-old Chinese breeder. These photos were taken between early Oct 06, when the building started, and Sep 07, when the 2nd stage was finished.
    The more recent photos were attached in my earlier thread
    http://www.koi-bito.com/forum/genera...sai-showa.html

Enjoy!

Nisai
    The following photos were taken between early Oct 2006 and mid Nov 2006, when the farm was being built.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-3.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-4.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-5.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-6.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-7.jpg  

Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-8.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-9.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-10.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-11.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-12.jpg  

Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-17.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-18.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-19.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-20.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-21.jpg  

Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-24.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-25.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-27.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-29.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-30.jpg  

Nisai
    more photos ........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-31.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-32.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-33.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-35.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-36.jpg  

Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-37.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-38.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-39.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-40.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-41.jpg  

Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-42.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-43.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-44.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-45.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-46.jpg  

Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-47.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-48.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-49.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-50.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-52.jpg  

Nisai
    Still more .....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-53.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-54.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-55.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-56.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-57.jpg  

Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-58.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-59.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-60.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-61.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-64.jpg  

Nisai
    Openning ceremony on Dec 1st, 2006
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-1.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-2.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-3.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-5.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-6.jpg  

Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-7.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-9.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-10.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-11.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-12.jpg  

Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-13.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-14.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-15.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-16.jpg   Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-17.jpg  

Two-year-old Chinese Breeder-18.jpg  

Nisai
    2nd stage finished in Sep 2007, appr. 10 months after its initial launch.

By the way, the farm has got about 25 acres of mud pond about 1 hour's drive from this site.

It seems that I cannot post more photos

Oyagoi
    From the other thread, its nice to know that this is a private enterprise and not another goverment subsidized operation. Its difficult enough to be a competitor in this business with labor, fuel, feed, electrical, land, construction, etc. costs way beyond those in many other countries. Then to find that thier governments provide subsidies while mine provides regulations, fees, fines, taxes, and other monkey wrenches in the works.

I have several pumps and engines from China, I think from nearby to the farm (Changfa brand). While the technology of the equipment is dated, the quality is good and the price very reasonable. stuff I can work on myself and do not have to take to some shop.

The farm is beautiful and looks to be very modern. I am a degreed biologist with over twenty years of experience breeding koi. Also many other species, 30 years altogether. While having had many Chinese people live in my home over the years, I've never been to China. Where do I send my resume!

Brett
    Brett

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbreeder View Post
    From the other thread, its nice to know that this is a private enterprise and not another goverment subsidized operation. Its difficult enough to be a competitor in this business with labor, fuel, feed, electrical, land, construction, etc. costs way beyond those in many other countries. Then to find that thier governments provide subsidies while mine provides regulations, fees, fines, taxes, and other monkey wrenches in the works.

I have several pumps and engines from China, I think from nearby to the farm (Changfa brand). While the technology of the equipment is dated, the quality is good and the price very reasonable. stuff I can work on myself and do not have to take to some shop.

The farm is beautiful and looks to be very modern. I am a degreed biologist with over twenty years of experience breeding koi. Also many other species, 30 years altogether. While having had many Chinese people live in my home over the years, I've never been to China. Where do I send my resume!

Brett
    BRETT,
    China is a very nice place my first visit there was 15 years ago. It was kinda scary because bathrroms hang over cliffs. But overall the scenic views is awesome and astouding. Beijing has improved a lot from what I heard from my cousin who's studying to learn mandarin.
    Michael

Daihonmei
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbreeder View Post

Brett
    brett,
    let me get this right...you buy Machinery from factories that were and are government subsidized?

Daihonmei
    Now back to the reason for the thread....
    I was humbled by the second set of pics....both genders, and multiple generations out there making something, something big.
    And I'd have never taken those clay bricks and covered them with ugly concrete...at least not on the outside of the tanks...we are dfferent.
    why have the farm and the sales store 100 miles apart?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast