Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacksonville Koi Supply

Jacksonville Koi Supply

So, let me post this here, and pray it's in the right spot, as I am new to this forum.

I am registered on Koiphen, as Mshill90. My DH is registered as ThatPondGuy. He is the one who makes all the purchases of pond materials etc.

Recently on KP, ZP construction (aka: Jacksonville Koi Supply) was running a sale on Show tanks, and drop in liners because he was about to lose his warehouse. The DH spent $300 on a show tank, a drop in liner, and 2 statice baskets.

They were ordered on December 4th. They did not ship until December 21st becuase "oh, g/f had surgery, weather is bad, and I haven't had time." Now note, this is his job. Yet, he doesn't seem to have time to do it.

He gave us a tracking number through the post office, that didn't work at all through the shipping trip.

This morning we got the box... (see pic below) Does it look like 18'' static baskets will fit in that? No. The only thing that was in it was the show tank.

I posted a thread on KP in which Carl felt the need to moderate because I found out that I am not the only person who has been screwed over by him. 5 other people PMed me about ZP issues, and one person, also in PA has been waiting over 5 weeks for a tank, and instead of saying that it didn't ship yet, ZP made up a lie and said it got lost. "Another" one was sent out yesterday via: UPS.

The thread got closed, and I as well as the DH got banned for a week but the moderators abuse their rights, and open the thread for their comments, but they disregard our comments, and they will not let us post proof that we only got the show tank.

We posted a claim through PayPal, because ZP has my money, but I do not have what I ordered. He's *****ing a fit about it because there is an overdraft fee now. But what he seems to forget is that by our purchases, we saved his ass. We saved his business.

I also called him this morning, and left a message. No answer. No call back.

I will NEVER do business with ZP construction again!

Update: Just got a call back. The Drop in liner, and static baskets are in a different box with no tracking number. Shipped USPS ground the same day, so it should be here with the tank, but it's not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jacksonville Koi Supply-100_3846.jpg  
    Last edited by mshill90; 01-05-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Update:

Tategoi
    Quote Originally Posted by mshill90 View Post
    The thread got closed, and I as well as the DH got banned for a week but the moderators abuse their rights, and open the thread for their comments, but they disregard our comments, and they will not let us post proof that we only got the show tank.
    I am sorry that you are going through this. An alternate source of possible resolution may include getting PayPal involved.

I find it disturbing that your comments were censored, and your accounts were suspended. Typically, vendor feedback IS allowed, so long as it is not slanderous (no "he's a crook") but rather factual (i.e., "product ordered but not yet received," etc). Was there a REASON given for why your accounts were suspended following this matter?

I know that Zak has been going through some very difficult times as of late, but I have had nothing but very positive interactions with him. Truly, I believe that the parties involved are intending to do the right thing by you -- I am not a vendor or otherwise economically-motivated to say this. If you wish, I am willing to PM Zac on your behalf to see if perhaps I can moderate an amicable outcome?

Quote Originally Posted by Paultergeist View Post
    I am sorry that you are going through this. An alternate source of possible resolution may include getting PayPal involved.

I find it disturbing that your comments were censored, and your accounts were suspended. Typically, vendor feedback IS allowed, so long as it is not slanderous (no "he's a crook") but rather factual (i.e., "product ordered but not yet received," etc). Was there a REASON given for why your accounts were suspended following this matter?

I know that Zak has been going through some difficult times, but I have had nothing but very positive interactions with him. If you wish, I am willing to PM him on your behalf to see if perhaps I can moderate an amicable outcome?
    This is the reason: For the record, we suspended mshil90 and thatpondguy's accounts for 1 week for trying to circumvent our Vendor Feedback rules.

Carl posted that on the thread for everyone to see, which in inappropriate.

He kept saying the situation was resolved, when it was not, but Carl kept opening the thread for people not involved.

No PMing necessary. Things will get sorted out.

I purchased a drop in liner for my QT tank from him. It took a while to get here, but I only paid for USPS long shipping time service. I expected it to take that long.

Treat others right and you will be treated right back. I am sorry it took you and your husband so long to get your product. Chit happens sometimes.

Kudos on finding another koi board to post your complaint on. Might want to do it at Koishack and some of the overseas boards to try to ruin his life over your $50 static baskets.

Common', Mshill....give it a rest. Also, give him a shot to make it right rather than just jumping to conclusions that a vendor is attempting to make your life miserable....
    The views I have are completely representative of who I am, and may/may not be representative of clubs I may or may not be a part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan25 View Post
    I purchased a drop in liner for my QT tank from him. It took a while to get here, but I only paid for USPS long shipping time service. I expected it to take that long.

Treat others right and you will be treated right back. I am sorry it took you and your husband so long to get your product. Chit happens sometimes.

Kudos on finding another koi board to post your complaint on. Might want to do it at Koishack and some of the overseas boards to try to ruin his life over your $50 static baskets.

Common', Mshill....give it a rest. Also, give him a shot to make it right rather than just jumping to conclusions that a vendor is attempting to make your life miserable....

If he would have done his JOB, since this business is his job, then this wouldn't be happening.

All he had to do was tell us that it's going to be a little late, but he said on Dec 4th he shipped it, then it escalated to the 21st. Took him 3 weeks?

The tanks were to have already been made, so it took him 3 weeks for my drop in liner? Seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by mshill90 View Post
    If he would have done his JOB, since this business is his job, then this wouldn't be happening.

All he had to do was tell us that it's going to be a little late, but he said on Dec 4th he shipped it, then it escalated to the 21st. Took him 3 weeks?

The tanks were to have already been made, so it took him 3 weeks for my drop in liner? Seriously...

How long did he tell you it was going to be?

shouldn't you be busy starting more threads on koifansinmannitoba.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan25 View Post
    How long did he tell you it was going to be?

shouldn't you be busy starting more threads on koifansinmannitoba.com?
    On December 3rd, he said: Paypal me the money, and I will have it shipped out tomorrow.

Starting more threads? I don't even know what the hell that website is.

You are completely missing my point.

He did not offer us a UPS route (which we would have paid for), he told us it would be out the 4th, and it took him until the 21st, and when asked why it hasn't shipped out, each time he had a different excuse. He gave us the excuse of "oh, the weather is bad." Well, you live in Florida, I know it's not snowing, or a hurricane, and you make these INSIDE your warehouse, so how is the weather bad enough that you can't make a small drop in liner. The drop in liner is only 6w x4l x 2h. It's not like it's a huge liner that would take 15 hours to make.

I get his g/f having surgery, and I said nothing because that's understandable, but after that he just kept giving me more and more excuses.

If I am supposed to have something that is already made (the show tank) then it should not take me 3 weeks to put it in a box. And yeah, it's pretty self explanatory, but directions would have been nice.

Then through out the messaged relayed he said I will ship all of these together to save on shipping. So we are expecting 1 large box. Mail comes, and we get the show tank in a small box.

We called ZP, no answer. So we left a message. 3 hours later we get a call saying "it's in another box, shipped the same day with the tank, but there is no tracking number." So... who knows if we are ever going to get that package. I tracking number through USPS is like $4. I would have given him an extra $4 for a tracking number.

This whole thing is bad customer service. If you are going to run a business you need to have the customer service part down.

It would be different if I was the only one this happened to Ethan, but I am not.

Honmei
    mshill90,
    I hope it all works out for you and I am sure that it eventually will. Your treatment at KP would have been predictable btw. Say the wrong thing about the wrong person, and "poof".

Ethan,
    You have a dog in this fight or are you one of the new minnions sent to do damage control by the handlers at KP?

Steve
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

Quote Originally Posted by schildkoi View Post
    mshill90,
    I hope it all works out for you and I am sure that it eventually will. Your treatment at KP would have been predictable btw. Say the wrong thing about the wrong person, and "poof".

Ethan,
    You have a dog in this fight or are you one of the new minnions sent to do damage control by the handlers at KP?

Steve
    just doing some damage control as all this person tends to do is complain about Everything...

This is an excellent vendor I have dealt with and many have received great service from. Mshill's problem should be with usps if anything....

I ordered from him once, only.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast