Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Birther conspiracy lives on.

I know this is hard so I'll give another hint. Her digging started the process that eventually caused green energy czar Van Jones to step down....... Beck picked up the ball and ran with it, but she did the ground work. I was well aware of her videos before I ever learned who was doing the leg work. In fact one I watched back in late Spring of 2008 was a real eye opener for me on just who this Barack Obama guy really was. A lot of people provide opinions, she provides proof by finding old film.

Sansai
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyfish View Post
    , while hanging out with domestic terrorists (Bill Ayers & wife) .
    Senator Obama strongly condemns the violent actions of the Weathermen group, as he does all acts of violence. But he was an eight-year-old child when Ayers and the Weathermen were active, and any attempt to connect Obama with events of almost forty years ago is ridiculous.

About the Fact Checker

• In an award-winning journalism career spanning nearly three decades, Glenn Kessler has covered foreign policy, economic policy, the White House, Congress, politics, airline safety and Wall Street. He was The Washington Post's chief State Department reporter for nine years, traveling around the world with three different Secretaries of State. Before that, he covered tax and budget policy for The Washington Post and also served as the newspaper's national business editor. More »

Posted at 6:00 AM ET, 02/19/2008 Obama's 'Weatherman' Connection

By Michael Dobbs

Chicago Police photos of William Ayers in 1968

"William Ayers, in the age of terrorism, will be Barack Obama's Willie Horton."
    --Former counterterrorism official Larry C. Johnson, The Huffington Post, Feb. 16, 2008.
    There has been a sudden spate of blog items and newspaper articles, mainly in the British press, linking Barack Obama to a former member of the radical Weather Underground Organization that claimed responsibility for a dozen bombings between 1970 and 1974. The former Weatherman, William Ayers, now holds the position of distinguished professor of education at the University of Illinois-Chicago. Although never convicted of any crime, he told the New York Times in September 2001, "I don't regret setting bombs...I feel we didn't do enough."
    Both Obama and Ayers were members of the board of an anti-poverty group, the Woods Fund of Chicago, between 1999 and 2002. In addition, Ayers contributed $200 to Obama's re-election fund to the Illinois State Senate in April 2001, as reported here. They lived within a few blocks of each other in the trendy Hyde Park section of Chicago, and moved in the same liberal-progressive circles.
    Is there anything here that raises questions about Obama's judgment or is this just another example of guilt by association?
    The Facts

The first article in the mainstream press linking Obama to Ayers appeared in the London Daily Mail on February 2. It was written by Peter Hitchens, the right-wing brother of the left-wing firebrand turned Iraq war supporter, Christopher Hitchens. Hitchens cited the Ayers connection to bolster his argument that Obama is "far more radical than he would like us to know."
    The Hitchens piece was followed by a Bloomberg article last week pointing to the Ayers connection as support for Hillary Clinton's contention that Obama might not be able to withstand the "Republican attack machine." Larry Johnson, a former counterterrorism official at the CIA and the State Department, predicted that the Republicans would seize on the Ayers case, and other Chicago relationships, to "bludgeon Obama's presidential aspirations into the dust."
    The London Sunday Times joined the chorus this weekend by reporting that Republicans were "out to crush Barack by painting him as a leftwinger with dubious support".
    The only hard facts that have come out so far are the $200 contribution by Ayers to the Obama re-election fund, and their joint membership of the eight-person Woods Fund Board. Ayers did not respond to e-mails and telephone calls requesting clarification of the relationship. Obama spokesman Bill Burton noted in a statement that Ayers was a professor of education at the University of Illinois and a former aide to Mayor Richard M. Daley, and continued:
    Senator Obama strongly condemns the violent actions of the Weathermen group, as he does all acts of violence. But he was an eight-year-old child when Ayers and the Weathermen were active, and any attempt to connect Obama with events of almost forty years ago is ridiculous.
    In the short term, the person who has most to gain by speculation about Obama's acquaintance with a former terrorist is Hillary Clinton. The former First Lady likes to present herself as "tested and vetted" after years of exposure to Republican attacks, in contrast to Obama, a relative newcomer to hardscrabble presidential politics. Such arguments resonate with Johnson, the counterterrorism expert, who told me that he is a Clinton supporter, although not involved with the campaign.
    But the Obama-Ayers link is a tenuous one. As Newsday pointed out, Clinton has her own, also tenuous, Weatherman connection. Her husband commuted the sentences of a couple of convicted Weather Underground members, Susan Rosenberg and Linda Sue Evans, shortly before leaving office in January 2001. Which is worse: pardoning a convicted terrorist or accepting a campaign contribution from a former Weatherman who was never convicted?
    Whatever his past, Ayers is now a respected member of the Chicago intelligentsia, and still a member of the Woods Fund Board. The president of the Woods Fund, Deborah Harrington, said he had been selected for the board because of his solid academic credentials and "passion for social justice."
    "This whole connection is a stretch," Harrington told me. "Barack was very well known in Chicago, and a highly respected legislator. It would be difficult to find people round here who never volunteered or contributed money to one of his campaigns."

By Michael Dobbs | February 19, 2008; 6:

Quote Originally Posted by JasPR View Post
    The MOST telling moment so far in this president's career was when he returned the bust of Sir Winston Churchill to the British government. Now that was an "F-U" moment when Obama showed what drove him and what his politics were. Not surprising for students of the 60s and 70s who learned from their college professor ideologs ( I recall being forced to read the wrethed of the earth) that the British empire was pure evil and victimized the third world for a century plus. And in Obama's case, not only did he have the appropriate liberal indoctrination but he had an activist dad and grand dad who fought the British in the last days of colonialism. And also not surprising who know history, it was churchill who tried to hold Kenya and other African colonies during his father and grandfather's political activities. They were both jailed ( Obama sr was very young) and his grandfather was interrogated ( not in the Quantanamo sense of the word but really Interrogated! firmly!)
    So would churchill have a place in the white house in 2009 when this president arrived? If he were a mature man the answer would have been yes as it was a gift to the people of the USA from our closest ally, the UK ( there was this 'little thing' called world war II!) . But to this man child, it was a moment to stick a thumb in the eye of a country he only sees as the enemy of his fathers. His memories and struggle has little to do with American hiistory and American's allies.
    To me, this spoke volumes about who the man is, what the presidency does to a man of ambition and just how well the public understands the motives ( or cares ) of this man.
    Obama was a mistake and I think many independents sense that now.
    All that is needed to make Obama identical to Carter is to have a strong/solid opponent in 2012. And then we will be back on track. JR
    JR as usual non what you have posted is true shame on you;
    The Churchill Bust
    This site revolves around a letter sent to British government offices on
    20th of October 2004.

Browse
    Been pottering with the site since 20/10/2004
    Welcome Peace Lovers
    Main Site

Look at him. He doesn’t know about religion, power, or oil, but he does know Love.
    nThis site is dedicated to every new born baby in the world; in recognition of the horror that millions suffer whilst George Bush and Osama Bin Laden amongst others write themselves into the history books.
    Unlike most anti-war sites we look forward to debate. We encourage those that disagree with this campaign to email their disapproval. Letters with less than 1000 words maybe published on this site.

contact

It may seem trivial and pathetic to campaign for the return of a bust. And in a way it is. But what we are campaigning for is neither trivial or pathetic.
    The bust in question is a representation of Bush and Blairs arrogance. They connived to lift what is a National treasure the same way as they connived and ignored protocol in the United Nations prior to war with Iraq.
    In effect the campaign seeks to give Bush and Blair their rightful place in history. It allows the general public a method and focal point of peaceful protest at this arrogance and aims to bust Blair, Bush and Bin Laden.
    When the IRA launched a vicious campaign of bombing innocent people. The British didn't invade Ireland or America which were awash with IRA sympathises. Why?
    In general it seems common sense that to do so would generate more sympathises and more terrorist. With more terrorist their would have to be more mainland security. With more security more restrictions on basic human rights such as freedom of movement. With a downgrading of human rights more opposition and more terrorist. Leading to more security and more....
    Do not criticize your government when out of the country. Never cease to do so when at home” Winston Churchill

Three things that happened in 1946

1.George W Bush was Born

2. At Westminster College, Fulton, USA, Churchill's famous 'iron curtain' speech lay the foundations of the Cold War

3. Jacob Epstein sculptured a bust of Winston Churchill, which currently sits in the Oval Office of the White House.

This site is actively campaigning for the return of Epstein's bust of Winston Churchill which was loaned to President George W Bush by Prime Minister Tony Blair on 16th of July 2001.
    Winston Churchill, we aim to show, has been used to justify the wholesale exportation of war. The bust is seen as symbolic of Bush's obsession with Churchill; an obsession which is manipulated for the purpose of justifying death and suffering throughout the world.
    With a good few revelations this site touches on politics, art, religion, and history.
    The whole site revolves around a letter which was sent to the Government Art Collection (GAC) offices in London, on the 20th of October 2004. It aims to put the case.

Enter Site
    Site editor - [email protected]
    If you have an anti-war web site you could join web ring directory at
    http://www.artcontext.org/antiWar/index.php
    Anti-war campaigners are a diverse bunch, why not swap links?
    Copyright due to misrepresentation. This site hopes to provide a focus for argument. It is a site where I hope those who disagree justify why? Claims by parties of any kind that want to take action of any kind against this site are hereby declared obsolete on the grounds that from all the evidence that has been available to me , from every source, what I have said is true. The only legal recourse available to anybody who disagrees with what I say is to check the facts and reply. Full replies may be published on this site in less than 1000 words.

Why Blair should go now.
    When the UN declared the war in Iraq illegal. The British Prime Minister ultimately became a War Crimes suspect. A suspect that currently selects which Human Rights he will adhere too.
    I don't get it. If Tony Blair is a war crimes suspect what gives him the right to dictate what he will do and when he will leave office?
    If MP's on all sides refuse to rock the Bush/Blair boat; either for career reasons or national unity; who is representing the enormous amount of people that detest this relationship?
    Shouldn't war crimes suspects be on trial not in office; If for nothing else than to prove there innocence.

contact

Jeff copeland you really need to watch this clip about
    Ayers from left leaning CNN, I'll admit (Troy) they actually did some reporting.

Ayers and Obama go way back and Obama tried to lie about the relationship. Must watch video BeldarBlog: CNN: Ayers and Obama jointly planned kick-off of Obama's political career at Ayers' home

And I have an even more enlightening one I will post the link to later.

The woman I mentioned/pictured earlier is Pam Key

November 14, 2008
    Pamela Key – “We Have No Media”
    Filed under: Main Stream Media,Politics — Victor @ 6:29 pm
    Meet Pam Key.

Pam is the one person who uncovered, and posted to her youtube account (NakedEmperorNews), several shocking audio and video clips that shed much needed light on Barack Obama, and Congressional Democrats, in the weeks leading up to the 2008 election.

I interviewed Pam today; here’s the mp3.

Pam is responsible for finding, editing, and posting all of this material:

2004 video, with almost 3 million views, showing Democrats fighting Republican attempts to reign in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
    Obama’s 2001 Radio interview where he discusses how to achieve Redistributive “Change” and complains the Founding Fathers weren’t radical enough
    2005 video of the Fannie Mae CEO calling Democrats the “family” and “conscience” of Fannie Mae
    Obama’s 2008 interview about how to bankrupt the coal industry
    2007 Video of Obama saying how ACORN would shape the Presidential agenda
    2002 audio of Obama arguing against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act
    HUD Secretary, Andrew Cuomo in 1998, bragging about the Clinton Administration forcing banks to make subprime loans
    Audio tape of Bill Ayers in 2002 proudly discussing his Marxist views and his lack of regret for his terrorism, at a time Obama knew him very well
    Pam is a mother, and childrens book illustrator, and did all this work from home. The fact no one in the major media uncovered any of the material she did, is an indictment against their professionalism and objectivity. Pamela summed it up well, “we have no media”.

Add to that, when Pam posted these videos on youtube, they got the most exposure on Fox News and right-leaning blogs only. Apparently, her findings didn’t play well with the narrative the media was selling about Obama and Democrats.

Pam deserves a round of applause.

Victor Trombettas

Daihonmei
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugeneg View Post
    JR as usual non what you have posted is true shame on you;

The Churchill Bust
    This site revolves around a letter sent to British government offices on
    20th of October 2004.
    Browse

Been pottering with the site since 20/10/2004
    Welcome Peace Lovers
    Main Site

Look at him. He doesn’t know about religion, power, or oil, but he does know Love.
    nThis site is dedicated to every new born baby in the world; in recognition of the horror that millions suffer whilst George Bush and Osama Bin Laden amongst others write themselves into the history books.
    Unlike most anti-war sites we look forward to debate. We encourage those that disagree with this campaign to email their disapproval. Letters with less than 1000 words maybe published on this site.

It may seem trivial and pathetic to campaign for the return of a bust. And in a way it is. But what we are campaigning for is neither trivial or pathetic.
    The bust in question is a representation of Bush and Blairs arrogance. They connived to lift what is a National treasure the same way as they connived and ignored protocol in the United Nations prior to war with Iraq.
    In effect the campaign seeks to give Bush and Blair their rightful place in history. It allows the general public a method and focal point of peaceful protest at this arrogance and aims to bust Blair, Bush and Bin Laden.
    When the IRA launched a vicious campaign of bombing innocent people. The British didn't invade Ireland or America which were awash with IRA sympathises. Why?
    In general it seems common sense that to do so would generate more sympathises and more terrorist. With more terrorist their would have to be more mainland security. With more security more restrictions on basic human rights such as freedom of movement. With a downgrading of human rights more opposition and more terrorist. Leading to more security and more....
    Do not criticize your government when out of the country. Never cease to do so when at home” Winston Churchill

Three things that happened in 1946

1.George W Bush was Born

2. At Westminster College, Fulton, USA, Churchill's famous 'iron curtain' speech lay the foundations of the Cold War

3. Jacob Epstein sculptured a bust of Winston Churchill, which currently sits in the Oval Office of the White House.

This site is actively campaigning for the return of Epstein's bust of Winston Churchill which was loaned to President George W Bush by Prime Minister Tony Blair on 16th of July 2001.
    Winston Churchill, we aim to show, has been used to justify the wholesale exportation of war. The bust is seen as symbolic of Bush's obsession with Churchill; an obsession which is manipulated for the purpose of justifying death and suffering throughout the world.
    With a good few revelations this site touches on politics, art, religion, and history.
    The whole site revolves around a letter which was sent to the Government Art Collection (GAC) offices in London, on the 20th of October 2004. It aims to put the case.

Enter Site
    Site editor - [email protected]
    If you have an anti-war web site you could join web ring directory at

http://www.artcontext.org/antiWar/index.php
    Anti-war campaigners are a diverse bunch, why not swap links?

Copyright due to misrepresentation. This site hopes to provide a focus for argument. It is a site where I hope those who disagree justify why? Claims by parties of any kind that want to take action of any kind against this site are hereby declared obsolete on the grounds that from all the evidence that has been available to me , from every source, what I have said is true. The only legal recourse available to anybody who disagrees with what I say is to check the facts and reply. Full replies may be published on this site in less than 1000 words.

Why Blair should go now.
    When the UN declared the war in Iraq illegal. The British Prime Minister ultimately became a War Crimes suspect. A suspect that currently selects which Human Rights he will adhere too.
    I don't get it. If Tony Blair is a war crimes suspect what gives him the right to dictate what he will do and when he will leave office?
    If MP's on all sides refuse to rock the Bush/Blair boat; either for career reasons or national unity; who is representing the enormous amount of people that detest this relationship?
    Shouldn't war crimes suspects be on trial not in office; If for nothing else than to prove there innocence.

Sorry Eugene, I can't even begin to understand this rambling post or the site it is associated with-- sounds like something a paranoid schizophrenic guy would write just before going out to shot up a TV station or a college campus??? A manifesto of some type? Weird man, really weird. JR

Quote Originally Posted by JasPR View Post
    Sorry Eugene, I can't even begin to understand this rambling post or the site it is associated with-- sounds like something a paranoid schizophrenic guy would write just before going out to shot up a TV station or a college campus??? A manifesto of some type? Weird man, really weird. JR
    Exactly as you describe it. There are over fifty sites and I chose that one regarding the bronze statue. Just read some facts then you will see that you are a bit of a weirdo as well. Read what you posted.
    The bronze was just a loan to the President from the Pry minister. Actually a very good diplomatic move to a very unpopular war in Britain. At every opportunity it seemed the cameras showed the bronze. It had to be returned sometime and the sooner the better. The change in office was a great time. Then again you just don't have clue on international diplomacy.
    Regards
    Eugene

Daihonmei
    I'm a weirdo? Of course I am-- I am obsessive about a species of fish! Everyone knows that! But a political weirdo? Not at all. That consiracy stuff is out there. Now once again I'm afrid I have to embrasses you here ( what is the score now anyway? JR 49 Eugene 0 ?)
    have you read Obama's book regarding his dad? Can you do some research on Dad Obama? After you have get back to me... Thanks, JR

This is one of those issues that will NEVER die.

Those who believe he was born in Kenya will believe his Kenyan Grandmother, Aunt, and other family members who have plainly stated that they witnessed is birth in Kenya. The whole issue with his birth records in Kenya and Hawaii will remain a continuing bone of contention as each side contends acts of fraud, forgery, and cover-ups. Possibly the most idiotic move made throughout this entire thing has been his push to have ALL of his records sealed from Birth all the way through College Admission papers and Scholastic Records. That was an invitation for speculation and suspicion as there is no rational reason for it.

O'Bumbler has hurt his own cause by claiming Indonesian citizenship rather than American when he needed a Visa to travel to Pakistan legally when he was in College. The fact that he swore foreign citizenship when applying for special College tuition rates (reserved for foreign exchange students) doesn't help either. He is technically a foreign citizen by virtue of his birth father (BHO Sr.) being a Citizen of the British Commonwealth of Kenya. At a minimum BHO is a Citizen of the British Empire in addition to whatever other citizenship he may enjoy. Birth records listing BHO Sr as the father make that a simple matter of American Law just as it would be for any other American born person with a Non-Citizen parent.

One thing is certain. The left will NEVER allow this to be proven as it would negate each and every piece of legislation he has signed into law. To have his every act mooted would create chaos beyond imagining.

Pam Key has been a thorn in their side. The left HATES this woman for daring to post up audio and video of O'Bumbler speaking. Her work has exposed entirely too many lies and duplicity of both O'Bumbler's and his minions (like Van Jones and Bill Ayers) for who they really are. They will continue to attack her behind the scenes, but rarely speak of her openly as they fear she might become known to even more people. Too embarrassing for them to allow it.

What is absolutely true of O'Bumbler is this.
    He did not grow up as an American.
    He grew up as an Indonesian.
    He embraced Socialist/Communist world views in his Hawaiian years by virtue of his mentor there. He more fully embraced those views once he arrived at College as clearly stated in his own books.
    His book "Dream FROM (not of) My Father" is titled thus as it is a telling of his own discovery and EMBRACE of his Fathers vision for the world. His fathers ultimate goal was to see the "Colonial Powers" (which include the USA via guilt by association) torn down and their wealth redistributed among poor Nations.

O'Bumbler may be an American Citizen.
    He is Not "American" in his world view.
    Larry Iles
    Oklahoma

Prove birth to be on ballot in 2012

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast